Breaking News: Vince McMahon officially resigns from WWE/TKO amid Sex Trafficking allegations

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
I don't doubt Vince aggressively tried to fukk Torrie. Vince seemed like he'd book himself into on-screen angles with divas where he'd make out with them and start by crossing boundaries there, then try to fukk them behind the scenes. I'm sure that's what he did with Trish and Candice.

Imo it’s not a stretch to say that Vince probably made advances (either directly or indirectly) with a vast majority of the female talent ever signed to the company, it sounds wild but it wouldn’t shock me, he’s a crazy motherfukker, this is a guy that felt like he could get away with anything. It be like that in everyday life too, you’ll have old dudes constantly flirting with younger female coworkers.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
:laff: at like 10 people being the possible source for Meltz on that "HHH had to know" quote. The fact all of them are realistic is even more funny.

:dead: at someone on Twitter making fun of Dave for using Ryback and then saying he was one of the biggest stars of the modern era :russ: