Breaking News: Vince McMahon officially resigns from WWE/TKO amid Sex Trafficking allegations

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star
I definitely think this may be the end of Vince. HOWEVER Vince has a lot of Trump in him, so he ain't gonna go quietly. The cancel culture stuff won't work on him unless he is voted out. And if he is, what happens to WWE stock at that point? With the 2.1 million WWE shares changing hands yesterday, their stock price will decrease heavily if Vince is removed and who realistically will have the vote of confidence to follow him in the eyes of shareholders? Triple H? He couldn't even beat AEW with NXT. If will have to be a group with Rock as an addition to keep the value of the company what it is. They're in trouble.
You’re tripping. He’ll just sell to NBC

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
McDonald's fired their CEO 3 years ago for exchanging texts and videos in a non-physical consensual relationship with an employee.

A year later they sued him for his severance package after they found out he had 3 other consensual sexual relationships with employees.

Companies don't mess around with it comes to execs sleeping with employees, doesn't matter if it was consensual.

And what makes it worse is that there's evidence that Vince doubled her salary after the relationship started, tried to pass her off to another exec, had her sign an NDA, gave her $3M to do so, and there are apparently other women with NDAs.

Not sure what's going to happen with this, but it being consensual doesn't mean it's not a big deal.
Just reading all this is WILD. CEOs in other companies got fired for less…Vinny Mac was out here running around like he was Pac :pachaha:

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
We need to ramp this up a notch and have Hogan snitch on tape to provide the final dagger in this situation

“Everybody knew what Vince was doing dude, he even felt up Linda a couple times but what could I do? I was scared of him like everybody else. I tried to start a union to protect the boys but there was too much infighting”

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
Yeah I don’t know what the fukk the E can do since both of the most obvious successors have been bushed…

Vince is the E for all intents and purposes so anything other than his death is gonna put them in a hard situation…

Daps
I don’t think you’re wrong for saying it’ll be swept under the rug, Vince has kicked out at 2 1/2 plenty of times, I’m kind of on the fence on if something will happen or not, I wouldn’t be surprised either way. Obviously that nasty ass mf should’ve been out the paint years ago.
It depends on what sort of company money was used for this shyt, how much the "Me Too" part of it catches on, and whether or not the TV deals/KSA deal is harmed (you know the Saudis don't give a shyt, but maybe the networks will).

Even then, I think Vinnie Mac would rather lose multimillions or billions in share value than give up his baby like this. If he's giving it up, it's because he's going to sell it on his decision and cash out.

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718

"fukk them carnies"