Breaking News: Vince McMahon officially resigns from WWE/TKO amid Sex Trafficking allegations

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
I honestly believe the day Vince steps down/resigns from the WWE would speed up the process of him dying. This is all he has left….I’m sure he doesn’t want to leave in this fashion.

I doubt it happens tho…but I wouldn’t be mad if it did. It would be karma coming full circle.

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You know what I just realized, Johnny Ace been a pig for awhile now, he probably was making advances on the Bella twins back in the day, now they his step daughters :mjlol:

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
You know what I just realized, Johnny Ace been a pig for awhile now, he probably was making advances on the Bella twins back in the day, now they his step daughters :mjlol:
There was a wild rumor years ago before he was with their mama about some crazy shyt in a hot tub…I don’t remember any specifics other than that though.

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
whoever is about to purchase this company making sure all the rats in the wall are exterminated :russ:
giphy.gif

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
I do have to wonder though and this would be an absolute game changer, a WWE with no McMahon at the helm, do they allow the formation of a union? Khan has plenty of experience with SAG so do they allow them to go that route?

I still doubt that will happen. It's on the talent to do it, and I don't think any of them have the balls to do it. It hasn't even happened in AEW, where they have more freedom to do other things outside of AEW too.

For some reason, I could see Cody being the Hogan of this generation and preventing it from happening :mjpls:

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps
I honestly believe the day Vince steps down/resigns from the WWE would speed up the process of him dying. This is all he has left….I’m sure he doesn’t want to leave in this fashion.

I doubt it happens tho…but I wouldn’t be mad if it did. It would be karma coming full circle.
Meh, aside from continuing after Owen died and the Melanie Pillman interview, there's nothing Vince has done that is confirmed that you wouldn't do if you were in his shoes

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Idk what the fallout from WWE investigating itself (lol) is supposed to be but I could see a spot where Vince finally says I'm too old for this shyt and expedites a sale. Be clear, whatever you think about 2022 WWE just know it's closer to Attitude Era than whatever you're gonna get from The House Of Mouse.

On the other end the other people are putting up 761k in the middle of execs slashing content and restructuring departments. They had no presence at Warner's media get together, they can't stop the bleeding in ratings even with debuts every other week, and their golden goose is on the shelf after they just put the belt on him.

Meanwhile marks on both sides are celebrating any and all bad pub for WWE and loving AEW's slow/steady decline. Remember it all when AEW's off Turner networks and has trouble finding another one and Goofy's wrestling Donald at Hugs In A Cell in 2 years. These past 24 hrs have made me realize wrestling's done for.

• Haha
Reactions: 907
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
We need to ramp this up a notch and have Hogan snitch on tape to provide the final dagger in this situation

“Everybody knew what Vince was doing dude, he even felt up Linda a couple times but what could I do? I was scared of him like everybody else. I tried to start a union to protect the boys but there was too much infighting”

"Vince would come down on the set of No Holds Barred and harass the actresses but that's just how it was then. He changed the script over many times. i tried to protect Zeus. i pleaded with Vince.. i was the one the African talent could come to."