Breaking News: Vince McMahon officially resigns from WWE/TKO amid Sex Trafficking allegations

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
I hope the Rock ends up buying it and firing the kliq. Then he can get off roids and start his political career.

The one we need
The one we don't deserve to have

the-independent-excl.jpg

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Says the guy saying this would be “swept under the rug” next week. fukk outta here. :childplease:

Because I'm calling it like it is. Like with every story involving a major company

So me saying how this will unfortunately be swept under the rug, like every other time there's been bad publicity in WWE , it makes me a bootlicker? Ok, I got you 👍 the aew shill that you are is too blinded by the fact that by the end of the month this may very well be a non story because that's just how this unfortunately works. You know this.

But I'm done wasting my time with you. Go eat some cheetohs or some shyt. Can't wait for you to neg me again like last time, with your sensitive bytchass 😘😘

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Because I'm calling it like it is. Like with every story involving a major company

So me saying how this will unfortunately be swept under the rug, like every other time there's been bad publicity in WWE , it makes me a bootlicker? Ok, I got you 👍 the aew shill that you are is too blinded by the fact that by the end of the month this may very well be a non story because that's just how this unfortunately works. You know this.

But I'm done wasting my time with you. Go eat some cheetohs or some shyt. Can't wait for you to neg me again like last time, with your sensitive bytchass 😘😘

You really think something this big is “just another story”? Your daddy done had MULTIPLE employees sign NDAs for misconduct involving him and Johnny boy that are in the MILLIONS. The most recent one for just 3 mil off one girl. :childplease:

And Of course this mental midget brings up AEW. Ain’t no one taking about AEW, homie. I call it like I see it and have no “loyalty” to any fed. Sit your cornball ass down and know when to shut your mouth. :camby:

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama

I don’t think you’re wrong for saying it’ll be swept under the rug, Vince has kicked out at 2 1/2 plenty of times, I’m kind of on the fence on if something will happen or not, I wouldn’t be surprised either way. Obviously that nasty ass mf should’ve been out the paint years ago.