Breaking News: Vince McMahon officially resigns from WWE/TKO amid Sex Trafficking allegations

Daps
I definitely think this may be the end of Vince. HOWEVER Vince has a lot of Trump in him, so he ain't gonna go quietly. The cancel culture stuff won't work on him unless he is voted out. And if he is, what happens to WWE stock at that point? With the 2.1 million WWE shares changing hands yesterday, their stock price will decrease heavily if Vince is removed and who realistically will have the vote of confidence to follow him in the eyes of shareholders? Triple H? He couldn't even beat AEW with NXT. If will have to be a group with Rock as an addition to keep the value of the company what it is. They're in trouble.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I definitely think this may be the end of Vince. HOWEVER Vince has a lot of Trump in him, so he ain't gonna go quietly. The cancel culture stuff won't work on him unless he is voted out. And if he is, what happens to WWE stock at that point? With the 2.1 million WWE shares changing hands yesterday, their stock price will decrease heavily if Vince is removed and who realistically will have the vote of confidence to follow him in the eyes of shareholders? Triple H? He couldn't even beat AEW with NXT. If will have to be a group with Rock as an addition to keep the value of the company what it is. They're in trouble.

I can see someone in the shadows coming into the light to maybe buy…. Like an NFL/NBA owner.

But why y’all bullshytting… what if Billy Corgan makes move

Of THE CARTERS get back into the business :leon: :leon: :leon: :leon:

drifter

Superstar
Daps
I don’t think you’re wrong for saying it’ll be swept under the rug, Vince has kicked out at 2 1/2 plenty of times, I’m kind of on the fence on if something will happen or not, I wouldn’t be surprised either way. Obviously that nasty ass mf should’ve been out the paint years ago.
I don't think anything is going to happen and I'm confused why people think otherwise, he's not on TV much anymore. Or are just people excited to watch trainwrecks that don't involve their own personal lives, especially if they involve people you don't like or think "damaged" wrestling

Until more details come out this sounds like consensual relations between adults with Vince paying money for it to not come out. The more concerning news that Vince and that braintrust should be worried about is the story of the ref he raped resurfacing and potential rabbit holes from the past, because I watch this shyt and never knew that

Insider trading happens literally every second on Wall Street, someone knows something always. That's not enough to do any damage.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Vince & Johnny are both going to be at Smackdown this week :mjlol: . I get Vince because he's the boss and he has to keep up appearances, but why does Johnny need to be there? I'm willing to bet the majority of the locker room is counting down the days until he's gone.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Until more details come out this sounds like consensual relations between adults with Vince paying money for it to not come out.
McDonald's fired their CEO 3 years ago for exchanging texts and videos in a non-physical consensual relationship with an employee.

A year later they sued him for his severance package after they found out he had 3 other consensual sexual relationships with employees.

Companies don't mess around with it comes to execs sleeping with employees, doesn't matter if it was consensual.

And what makes it worse is that there's evidence that Vince doubled her salary after the relationship started, tried to pass her off to another exec, had her sign an NDA, gave her $3M to do so, and there are apparently other women with NDAs.

Not sure what's going to happen with this, but it being consensual doesn't mean it's not a big deal.

Last edited:

FS4LFE

Veteran
Daps
Vince needs to step down. Now is the perfect time seeing as the company is in a weird sport creatively anyway. Khan needs to get a new staff and start fresh.

drifter

Superstar
Daps
McDonald's fired their CEO 3 years ago for exchanging texts and videos in a non-physical consensual relationship with an employee.

A year later they sued him for his severance package after they found out he had 3 other consensual sexual relationships with employees.

Companies don't mess around with it comes to execs sleeping with employees, doesn't matter if it was consensual.

And what makes it worse is that there's evidence that Vince doubled her salary, had her sign an NDA, gave her $3M to do so, and there are apparently other women with NDAs.

Not sure what's going to happen with this, but it being consensual doesn't mean it's not a big deal.

I know what happened with McDonalds and waited for somebody to run in with it lol

There's a difference in owning over 80% of a company and being a figurehead. Figureheads are replaceable, 80% stakes are not. And I doubt anybody has knowledge on if there's some clause they can trigger for cases where Vince has completely lost it or the company is damaged by him, because if they did they would've already triggered it a decade ago

Vince has been accused of rape, had bodies die on his watch, had women crawl on all fours barking like dogs, and has aired racist angles live in front of millions. You're gonna have to do a lot more to convince anything major is going to happen bc he's passing hoes around lmao. Vince ain't going anywhere unless he thinks it's absolutely best for business.