Breaking News: Vince McMahon officially resigns from WWE/TKO amid Sex Trafficking allegations

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
IMG-20240129-155620-889.jpg
Shane a real one.

I always knew his onscreen feuds with Vince felt real

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dutch Mantell: "I always felt uncomfortable working with Vince McMahon and john laurinaitis"

- Mantell stated Vince McMahon had a shyt fetish, would often talk about human feces and make a lot of "shyt jokes" often

- Mantell also stated Vince McMahon would make the women (at the time diva) wrestlers uncomfortable to a point that they would be shaken confused or panicking but did not name any women

- His cohost stated that Paul London alleged that Vince McMahon sexually assaulted ashley massaro in a hotel room

- Mantell stated that Vince McMahon had a sexual fetish for 3 ways or more

- Mantell also stated that he truly believes that Vince McMahon did in fact sexually assaulted Ms Grant

- Mentell also stated that he wouldn't really talk to Vince McMahon or john laurinaitis that much because he got bad vibes from them

- Dutch and his co host believe that Stephanie McMahon and Kevin Dunn knew what was going on hence why they left the company

- Mentell believe's Linda will divorce Vince McMahon because of what's going on now

- Dutch stated that they shouldn't do a media press conference after the rumble, it's also worth noting while mentell said this, it was before the Royal Rumble event even happened

- Mantell states that Vince McMahon will not see jail time and his co host disagrees, Mantell believes "Vince will kick the bucket" and also stated Ms Grant will win the lawsuit and write a book about her assault one day

Will edit more notes in a little bit of anything important of what they state about the case but here's also the link to the podcast as they run down about the allegations:

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!

*Timestamped

Those promos are looking awfully different in the light now.

"The only way that I'm going to step down as Chairman of this organization IS THE DAY I DIE." - Vince

I remember when Vince fired Jim Ross in 2005, and made fun of J.R.'s health issues, the only one who did not partake in that angle was Shane. I can see Shane giving all kinds of looks backstage like, "You're going to make fun of a man's colonoscopy? :mjtf: "

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Again, if Triple H and Stephanie tried to get him voted out and "retire" how and why would he be complicit? Y'all act like Ari didn't know about any of this before he put the whole TKO thing in motion. Vince thought he was selling to someone that would look out for his best interest
Them wanting money in their pocket doesn't excuse if they knew about some low down shyt like most overpaid Republicans.