Breaking News: Vince McMahon officially resigns from WWE/TKO amid Sex Trafficking allegations

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
You somehow missed Detective @jerniebert 's investigations in this thread?

Don't know how credible this person is but that's some bleak shyt :francis:

Vince gonna die alone for his sins

I don’t feel the least bit sorry for him. Good for his family for finally having a backbone, taking a stand, and not putting up with his shyt (literally and metaphorically) anymore. It took them long enough.

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Lotta things starting to make sense.

I knew about this - I mean a lot of fans did for years.
I'm not excusing it but its a fukked very very fukked situation.
It's not just the rape, its the US military which has a fukking terrible track record of protecting its own service woman from rape and sexual assault Its a very big problem in the US military and has been known for decades. Then on top of that WWE uses it for promotion (positive military relation etc)

The whole situation was fukked

More should have been done to protect the talent

I just have no idea how a US company would manage that with the US military. Saying anything against the US military even with this is just not done All around shyt situation

And to be clear, Vince made the wrong fukking choice. He should have stood up for and defended his employee. Minimizing it shows his mindset and the "boys will be boys" attitude that they had, blaming the victim for the experience.

It would be terrible, but even the better decision would have been to say to the US military, this happened. My employee deserves compensation etc for it these people were involved, it should be prosecuted by the military - I am handing over evidence. Obviously for the sake of victim's privacy etc should be private (if he wanted to argue that). And Ashley, take as much time off as you need, the military will pursue this through their courts tribunal, but here is all the support for the company. Going forward, we're also putting safety policies in place to limit interaction with military staff, etc whatever to protect our employees.

Something.
Just sweeping it under the rug and trying to suppress it was not the move.

Last edited:

RhymesWell

All Star
Daps
I knew about this - I mean a lot of fans did for years.
I'm not excusing it but its a fukked very very fukked situation.
It's not just the rape, its the US military which has a fukking terrible track record of protecting its own service woman from rape and sexual assault Its a very big problem in the US military and has been known for decades. Then on top of that WWE uses it for promotion (positive military relation etc)

The whole situation was fukked

More should have been done to protect the talent

I just have no idea how a US company would manage that with the US military. Saying anything against the US military even with this is just not done All around shyt situation

And to be clear, Vince made the wrong fukking choice. He should have stood up for and defended his employee. Minimizing it shows his mindset and the "boys will be boys" attitude that they had, blaming the victim for the experience.

It would be terrible, but even the better decision would have been to say to the US military, this happened. My employee deserves compensation etc for it these people were involved, it should be prosecuted by the military - I am handing over evidence. Obviously for the sake of victim's privacy etc should be private (if he wanted to argue that). And Ashley, take as much time off as you need, the military will pursue this through their courts tribunal, but here is all the support for the company. Going forward, we're also putting safety policies in place to limit interaction with military staff, etc whatever to protect our employees.

Something.
Just sweeping it under the rug and trying to suppress it was not the move.

NOT saying what Vince chose to do was right AT ALL but you also have to think about how the US Gov was letting Vince cook time after time every time he had a scandal that was worthy of getting the whole company shut down. From the Steroids, Owen Hart, Eddie Guerrero, and Benoit. All those incidents warranted federal investigations. So going directly against the US Army would've been a tall task for someone with clearly bent moral values. And I'm pretty sure with the PR nightmare it would bring to the US military they would've cooked Vince and the WWE long before where we are today. They would've definitely got their lick back EARLY.

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
Expose them.

I can't wait...wtf...like them not getting exposed is a good thing.Nah...expose all those c0cksuckers. Long overdue. Cripple H is not what he seems. Never was. He's Bern complicit in a ton of $hit.
Again, if Triple H and Stephanie tried to get him voted out and "retire" how and why would he be complicit? Y'all act like Ari didn't know about any of this before he put the whole TKO thing in motion. Vince thought he was selling to someone that would look out for his best interest

thenatural

Superstar
Daps

Exactly. They've probably known about this shyt (literally and figuratively), so I'm assuming they asked Dana about all of the skeletons in his closet and if he has anything on the magnitude of this to disclose.

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
NOT saying what Vince chose to do was right AT ALL but you also have to think about how the US Gov was letting Vince cook time after time every time he had a scandal that was worthy of getting the whole company shut down. From the Steroids, Owen Hart, Eddie Guerrero, and Benoit. All those incidents warranted federal investigations. So going directly against the US Army would've been a tall task for someone with clearly bent moral values. And I'm pretty sure with the PR nightmare it would bring to the US military they would've cooked Vince and the WWE long before where we are today. They would've definitely got their lick back EARLY.
Oh I agree. This was a particularly insane situation. It was the US military. In the midst of the war on terror. I am not justifying I can just sadly also see why an owner might go I'm not touching that shyt with a ten foot pole. Just everything about it was a horrific situation.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
By the way, I think there's less than a 5% chance this goes to discovery. Vince is going to have to settle and for a large sum... he don't want everything out in the open
The more idiots like him and Triple H talk, the more likely they are to convince the woman to not settle and take it to court.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
IMG-20240129-155620-889.jpg