Breaking News: Vince McMahon officially resigns from WWE/TKO amid Sex Trafficking allegations

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Is that a slippery slope you want to have though especially considering those new legit news outlet will go harder about those type of subjects than wrestling journalist would if they really wanted to do so?

It's a reason why they've been able to get away with shyt as long as they have. I don't think posters realize that when they make these types of comments.

They really should have had Nick Khan or even Ari Emanuel there to tackle the Vince questions. Triple H can manage wrestling related questions from dirtsheet writers but anything relating to Vince, lawsuits, and the TKO Group should have been handled by someone with a lot more media/PR experience.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
I wouldn't expect to much change. This is the same guy who saw Dana White slap his wife on video and didn't do anything about it.

Vince made Ari look like a jackass, coupled with Ari's daughter working for the company, I don't think Ari is going to let Vince/WWE slide here.

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
Wouldn't put it past Vince or Laurenitis to try and smash Ari's daughter :francis:

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed: