Breaking News: Vince McMahon officially resigns from WWE/TKO amid Sex Trafficking allegations

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
I don't get this Shane story/lovefest. Dude is arguably as big of a mark for himself as his father. Y'all already forgetting last year's Royal Rumble? :mjlol:

Also, if he truly stepped away from the company because of his father's exploits in the mid-2000s, then why did he come back? :mjlol:

Folks looking for a "hero/good guy" in this story to salvage something.

If every dude is complicit in this shyt, it makes the whole industry look bad and some people can't square that circle. Its half hope and half cope.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Fightful continues to be sensitive little bytches. Someone asked Denise why she didn't ask Bayley about the Vince allegations, and Sean & Denise insult the guy and say HHH was the person to ask. In reality Ari or Nick would be the ones that they should be asking the question to, but they're not going to give dirtsheet writers any acknowledgement. Honestly it seems like everyone has moved on from the press conference except Fightful and Wrestletalk. :mjlol:

catskill247

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In the end vince will get the match he's always wanted, vince mcmahon vs Mr. Mcmahon hell in a cell, on earth or in the after life

catskill247

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who was the one shyting in Sunnys gym bag back in the day? You think they taught vince the art of taking a dump away from the toilet. I assume they don't wipe after doing something like this. Sick freaks!!

Sypress

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Who was the one shyting in Sunnys gym bag back in the day? You think they taught vince the art of taking a dump away from the toilet. I assume they don't wipe after doing something like this. Sick freaks!!
4g7oscnvcc751.jpg

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
So was she 21 or 41 that makes a big difference
She's 43 now, so she was like 40 when this shyt was going on.

Now, this threw me for a loop, because she looks a lot younger than somebody in her 40s and they were talking about how her parents died and she was struggling like she was some young struggling woman they took advantage of.

This broad was FORTY YEARS OLD getting shyt on.

I'm not saying I don't feel bad for her at all, but come on, at 40 years old, you're should be old enough to get caught up in some bizarre shyt like this

I feel bad for her, but not as bad as I did when I thought she was 23 or something. :russ:

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
vince fukk around and buy aew lol
lol this will never happen. Also with the climate that were in…even if Vince did start a new wrestling promotion or bought an existing one there would be so much heat that any talent or employee associated with it would be under major scrutiny.

Vince would have to go to Mexico at this point.