Breaking News: Vince McMahon officially resigns from WWE/TKO amid Sex Trafficking allegations

Tommy Lee Jones

All Star
Daps
Not giving Brock a pass for Terri tunnels shyt but I read his book. During this time he was addicted to pain killers and drinking like liter of vodka a day. His addiction is partly why he left the company when he did. Still fukked up to flash your dikk. Sometimes drugs and alcohol bring out the real person

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
But will he be eradicated from the Classics?:lupe:,Im in the middle of rewatching 99 WWE and I hope to not see Austin in that Cage Match fighting alone
I don't think they'll go that far. It's a civil case and they might just end up settling.

My guess Is that Cokeboy becomes a "don't ask, don't tell" issue for WWE going forward.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Feels like a reach with HHH. Vince is the only person that TKO named as a liability from the start.
Khan and HHH seem aligned with where they want to go. They didn't want Vince to come back in the first place.

shyt, when these stories first leaked, people thought it was HHH and Steph who leaked them.

The one thing that remains unknown is how much Endeavor actually knew about a) the claims and b) who else might have been involved. Based on the sale, I am guessing they knew Vince paid women off but were in the dark about the specifics behind it, hence the warning about Vince being a liability. If they knew what we know now about just this one woman, I think Vince would have been put out to pasture a year ago.

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
Whole time The Rock was in the cut playing chess

Shawn Michaels better get ready to kiss that ring
I’m still sticking with the :duck: theory that childhood friends Rocky and Nick Khan have been plotting for 25+ years after HBK/HHH were being racist and tried to bury the young Rock :ehh:

But shyt, who knows :lupe:

Last edited: