Breaking News: Vince McMahon officially resigns from WWE/TKO amid Sex Trafficking allegations

XannyWarbucks

Superstar
Daps
Feels like a reach with HHH. Vince is the only person that TKO named as a liability from the start.
Khan and HHH seem aligned with where they want to go. They didn't want Vince to come back in the first place.

shyt, when these stories first leaked, people thought it was HHH and Steph who leaked them.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
Brock is finally gonna get his wish too. Which is if Vince is gone then he is too. :wow:

@Brad Piff Aye hoe. I heard ya mans got himself fired. I told you this was going to happen 💩 :umad:

So you’re upset because I’m not “defending” Vince? :laff:

Why would I waste my time defending him over allegations being made by some thot who got mad that the money stopped rolling in for her? I know he’s already been found guilty by the fake outrage mob but it don’t mean shyt until you can prove it in court. Thankfully we are all still owed due process and abide by the justice system, not scorned internet marks like you.
@Brad Piff

It took him one day to come up with this sorry ass post. It sounds like you're shook to come in here and defend daddy.

Best believe that when Vince is removed or dies I'm going going to be here shytting on you equally or more than what Vince was doing to Ms Grant. Now lay down and take this deuce:umad::umad::umad:
Tell me when I'm telling lies!!! Vince pack watch coming soon:damn::damn: