Breaking News: Vince McMahon officially resigns from WWE/TKO amid Sex Trafficking allegations

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
we're both adults here...why didn't she go to the police? :comeon:

that's in there to make the lawsuit look more wild.
and she's only suing now because Vince broke the NDA. Are we playing the game of acting like "victims be scared of the police?". This woman ran to the bank twice.

Vince deserves to get his pockets ran, but dont get caught up in "victim" semantics with her.
I suggest you educate yourself on what happens when women go to the police over sexual assault.

There’s a reason why a lot of them don’t do it.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Put this man on a watch list
:russell:
again, we're all adults here.
why didn't the "victim" go to the police?

I get that you think i'm saying it's okay to rape women, i'm not. I'm saying that this woman's credibility as a prostitute should warrant more than "believe all women". This situation is well within the statute of limitations. Should could easily press criminal charges on him. This woman has accepted money for doing all these things multiple times, in multiple formats. This woman met Vince the first time and he was in his draws. This woman is only suing because Vince scumbag ass broke the NDA.

And let me say this...I think Vince probably did rape some women back in the day...which is why i keep saying he deserves to get his pockets ran. However, in THIS particular lawsuit, calling this prostitute a "victim" is offbase. And even with that said, I hope she gets all the money she wants from Vince.

She's no different than women that willingly get flewed out to Dubai.
nice try.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
i swear it seems everything I’ve had interests in always end up being involved in scandal and fukkery :snoop: only started last year getting back into wrestling. I decide I want to listen to an album… that artist gets hits with allegations the next week:francis: Want to watch a movie? The actor or actress does something stupid.
Can I message you my interests and ask you to stop being interested in them then?

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
I suggest you educate yourself on what happens when women go to the police over sexual assault.

There’s a reason why a lot of them don’t do it.
this is hollywood, "the police won't believe me" stuff.
She has all kinds of proof of him at least being a sexual deviant. There's a huge amount there to at least take it to criminal trial.

at a certain point yall have to be smart enough to see that somebody going back for more money multiple times isn't worried about pressing criminal charges. This isn't like Vin Diesel where this happened decades ago and her only way to get justice is a lawsuit. This happened a couple years ago, and she's well within the statute of limitations. Get charges pressed AND sue him.

If Vince did the shyt, press criminal charges and get him in prison.

edit: and let me say this, i've said all i wanted to say on this shyt. Alot of are on some naive shyt. Vince deserve to get his pockets ran, but like i said before I don't consider this woman a victim. I hope she wins the trial and gets all the money she wants from Vince.

I'm not going back and forth anymore with people fake outraging.

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
And they also keep leaving out the part where very early on he dropped subtle and not so subtle hints about how he could ruin her life if she didn't give in.

Yes. People talking about "OF Chick flew out to Dubai" that is not at all the dynamic here. He groomed her, as well as constantly held money and power over her head, knowing she was already down bad. Fleeced her out to everyone else apart of this culture at the workplace. If you know anything about how POS dudes mentally manipulate girls to stay in relationships where they are getting physically, sexually, emotionally abused, and its easy to say "why dont she just leave" but it's not ever that easy.... That is the type of dynamic they had going on.

Metal Face

Superstar
Daps

Officially official

FLLM3adagAAKtq6

the money mark gotta swoop in :banderas:

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
And they also keep leaving out the part where very early on he dropped subtle and not so subtle hints about how he could ruin her life if she didn't give in.
I think we all seen enough L&O SVU episodes to understand just how these type of situations go. He prey on her ass. They said her parents had recently pass & she may have of course told him. She was probably still grieving the lost of them

Vince come in on a white horse to help her out in a time of need. Then slowly started on his bullshytt. She may have thought ok this dudes is alil:scust:with the underwear shyt but ok but didn't think he was on demon time. Then he start the mind games & manipulation & intimation & break her to submit to his will & needs.

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
I think we all seen enough L&O SVU episodes to understand just how these type of situations go. He prey on her ass. They said her parents had recently pass & she may have of course told him. She was probably still grieving the lost of them

Vince come in on a white horse to help her out in a time of need. Then slowly started on his bullshytt. She may have thought ok this dudes is alil:scust:with the underwear shyt but ok but didn't think he was on demon time. Then he start the mind games & manipulation & intimation & break her to submit to his will & needs.
That's exactly what happened. He took advantage of a woman in dire straits. She wanted honest work. This wasn't someone who knew what time it was and was cool with the deviancy until he dumped her and stopped paying her, I know we're used to seeing that shyt, but this aint that.