Breaking News: Vince McMahon officially resigns from WWE/TKO amid Sex Trafficking allegations

Brehcepticon

Adeptus Brehstartes
Supporter
Daps
Now that I think about it, shyt is wild that this came out right before the Royal Rumble.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Brandon Thurston on his Wrestlenomics YouTube show today said the executives only listed by #1-4 that were in the know and part of the coverup are Nick Khan, Stephanie McMahon, Triple H, and Frank Riddikk based on the details and timeline provided.
Here is the transcript from that portion of the show

Yeah, so specifically we have in this complaint four corporate executive corporate officers. They're called corporate officer number one, corporate officer number two, corporate officer number three, corporate office number four who are alleged to have knowledge of the sexual exploitation that was allegedly happening between Janel Grant and Vince McMahon.

And there's details sort of describing who these people are, and two of them are said to be executives as well as members of the board of directors. That really narrows down who it could be, could only be a few people.

I wrote in my report this week that I posted just a little while before we went on the air here the executive, so she was with WWE from 2019 to 2022 and the executive members of the board directors during that time were only Vince, who is explicitly named throughout so it's not Vince, but also Nick Khan, Paul Laveque, Stephanie McMahon, and Frank Riddikk I think would be included in that too.

George Barrios and Michelle Wilson were also executive members of the board directors until they were fired in July and January 2020, but she describes introducing herself to corporate officer number one who is an executive member Directors in March 2021 so that's what rules out her describing George Barrios and Michelle Wilson.

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
*TKO board meeting*

The rock: So Vince, what do you think these allegations will do to the company?

Vince: Well, I think that wh---

The rock:
a7gQxG.gif

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
This is exactly what I'm thinking, dude is probably regretting everything he's already tied into and looking for a way out already.

Rock is stupid he's always coming back around vince and Co when he the one who made it out and was successful on top of that. WHY come back to do wrestling... you made your brand outside of that. evolve and move on...:what: Now look at the entire situation...

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rock is stupid he's always coming back around vince and Co when he the one who made it out and was successful on top of that. WHY come back to do wrestling... you made your brand outside of that. evolve and move on...:what: Now look at the entire situation...

Coming back to WWE combined with Fast 5 is what pushed Rock from moderate Hollywood success to Hollywood superstardom