Breaking News: Vince McMahon officially resigns from WWE/TKO amid Sex Trafficking allegations

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Aye, the LeBatard show had the author of Vince latest biography (non authorized, of course) and 1.- I had no idea it was a trans lady 2.- even less of a clue how she looked....

• Haha
Reactions: L68

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I just finished reading the whole case filing, Vince absolutely groomed the fukk out of her . You can put blame on the girl for staying around, but it's clear he he laid a full court press of manipulation on her from the moment they met. Making her drop her doctor and taking her to his, who was with the wicked games and downplayed every aspect of what was happening, some sick shyt.

Donald Trump, Hugh Hefner, Vince McMahon.

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
Didn't Kurt damn near stalk a knockout

Look
Vince being scum is fine

Nobody is defending this shyt......I hope

But some of these motherfukkers live in glass houses and need to shut up before their stuff gets dragged back up

Kurt talked about this shyt awhile back in his podcast last year. Its the wanna be seen and outraged folks reposting this for clicks

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Aye, the LeBatard show had the author of Vince latest biography (non authorized, of course) and 1.- I had no idea it was a trans lady 2.- even less of a clue how she looked....

I listened to it on the pod. I was like this sound like a dude. Then he said something like “as a woman it was hard to read the suit”. I rewinded it to make sure I heard the sentence right. I then go look the writer up and it’s a dude. I cut that shyt off after. Do w/e you want to your body and fukk whoever, but don’t pull that “as a woman I feel” shyt when you have no idea how a woman would feel in that situation or the fear that goes through their mind.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
The fact that Slim Jim says they’re “pausing” the relationship and monitoring it says a lot. Clear posturing. Message sent in that verbiage

“Get rid of Vince and we’ll holla”

That's all they want and if I'm TKO I am severing ties immediately. Who knows what else is out there.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
this is pretty much what it is. Vince is a certified scumbag, but ole girl is basically a willing prostitute. She's the type that would fly to Dubai and...

But Vince deserves to get his pocket ran.

But people calling her a "victim" are doing a little too much.
Put this man on a watch list