Breaking News: Vince McMahon officially resigns from WWE/TKO amid Sex Trafficking allegations

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
i swear it seems everything I’ve had interests in always end up being involved in scandal and fukkery :snoop: only started getting back into wrestling last year. I decide I want to listen to an album… that artist gets hits with allegations the next week:francis: Want to watch a movie? The actor or actress does something stupid.

Last edited:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
He is the Mr. McMahon character though. A lot of the shyt we loved came from a depraved mind. That depravity didn't just create the horrible things we like to shyt on. That's why I separated Vince McMahon from the television programming I watch a long time ago. He really did write for an audience of one. Look at all of these angles we've watched over time; the worst of the worst. That's who he is.

I definitely don’t disagree

What I’m saying is, I can watch and enjoy Vince McMahon getting his ass whooped in a hospital bed by Stone Cold and accept it as fictional entertainment by two wrestling characters while still thinking homie is a piece of shyt in real life

:manny:

And let me be clear, I only watch any of this shyt for my own selfish reasons. When I watch the NFL, I’m not doing it because I want to reward Goodell and the racist white folks who own the team. I’m just a selfish insignificant black guy who is entertained by mfs playing football.

I respect anyone who takes the moral stance of boycotting and all that. Regardless of all of its hypocrisy. More power to em! I give them all the sgt slaughter salutes in the book.. but that ain’t never gon be me. I can’t even lie lol.. long as I find entertainment value in something, I’m likely gon listen/watch etc. and still scream fukk them in public

Last edited:

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
None of that's happening. If this company can survive a family annihilation it will survive this.

Maybe if Vince was more involved in the day to day but if the money men in TKO want him gone he will be gone one way or another.

At this point, WWE is too big to fail overnight. I also doubt a majority of the MAGA fanbase cares about this.

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
Honestly wouldn't be surprised if he's killed people. He strikes me as one of those rich men who would kill hobos for sport.

We already know he was probably involved in the Snuka murder cover-up.
Vince brought a briefcase to the authorities and it was swept under the rug another 35 years.
Vince out here on some boy's type steez themed sextoy's:russ:

4ac1094e-b51a-4918-9cb8-0dc5b08b7ae7_text.gif
7d809f3c-3acd-4c0d-9383-3b4374b5da77_text.gif
26da9542-a19d-4440-a836-59c817d2baad_text.gif
0413e2b3-55c6-4370-97bb-f86d5a1e1c2d_text.gif

ae9ca0a0-cfe2-4144-8d24-ca4100d24aff_text.gif
de8de67d-48c5-4967-870b-ff89d9722118_text.gif

51720b3c-dc01-42f7-bef7-d1f37dd6d36c_text.gif

Where is this from?

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
i swear it seems everything I’ve had interests in always end up being involved in scandal and fukkery :snoop: only started last year getting back into wrestling. I decide I want to listen to an album… that artist gets hits with allegations the next week:francis: Want to watch a movie? The actor or actress does something stupid.
not to like make any excuses or anything but pro wrestling has a very deep and long history of of scandals and fukkery

drifter

Superstar
Daps
i swear it seems everything I’ve had interests in always end up being involved in scandal and fukkery :snoop: only started last year getting back into wrestling. I decide I want to listen to an album… that artist gets hits with allegations the next week:francis: Want to watch a movie? The actor or actress does something stupid.

Well nobody's stopping you, Vince outside his 49% of shares hasn't had anything to do with WWE since the sale though. Which is why it's funny some wonder if Netflix can back out, applying some broad morality blanket on the whole TKO board, or trying to "cancel" WWE because they "feel gross"

Netflix more than likely never even talked to Vince, we already knew some degenerate shyt went on the only difference is now you have details to make visuals. TKO/WWE didn't just find out about this lawsuit the same time you & everybody else did, they knew it was coming they're just waiting for RR to happen. It'll happen and everybody in attendance will have a great time whether the internet likes it or not, then they'll somewhat address it after. That's what I want to see

I can't see any of this news dampening the moves TKO's made though, whether people like that or not is on them. Only thing it did was possibly getting Ari to convince Vince to come off that 49% quicker than he otherwise would've.

Vince isn't in power of anything to do with WWE anymore so it's technically not even WWE's problem, albeit some sketchy storylines. If this came out last year instead of just vague accusations then yeah shyt's getting rocky idk what happens then

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune

Avoid everything in relation to John Cena

Please

Daps
I definitely don’t disagree

What I’m saying is, I can watch and enjoy Vince McMahon getting his ass whooped in a hospital bed by Stone Cold and accept it as fictional entertainment by two wrestling characters while still thinking homie is a piece of shyt in real life

:manny:

And let me be clear, I only watch any of this shyt for my own selfish reasons. When I watch the NFL, I’m not doing it because I want to reward Goodell and the racist white folks who own the team. I’m just a selfish insignificant black guy who is entertained by mfs playing football.

I respect anyone who takes the moral stance of boycotting and all that. Regardless of all of its hypocrisy. More power to em! I give them all the sgt slaughter salutes in the book.. but that ain’t never gon be me. I can’t even lie lol.. long as I find entertainment value in something, I’m likely gon listen/watch etc. and still scream fukk them in public

I understand this stance.

If you stopped consuming any entertainment you like because people who run or work in those areas of entertainment do heinous stuff, you'd basically be relegated to watching grass grow for fun.

I get why someone wouldn't want to give money to this company, though, at least until Vince was gone. Honestly, for me, they'd have to get rid of Dana and half the UFC's right-wing fukkboi fighters, too.

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Oh yeah & we probably won't see Brock for a very long time. Gotta wonder if he's not just done he ain't got long left he's 46

Can't just slide him back on TV. Liv was inhaling K2 minding her business & you'd thought she needed to do a TI Crimestoppers video the way people reacted at first

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
The word of the day is coercion. From the jump Vince told her how powerful he was and about his legal team and shyt.

And even though she relented to Vince that still don't mean she agreed to fukk Johhny Ace, Brock, the doctor and whoever else Vince handed her off to and it definitely don't mean that she agreed to be shytTED ON.

The pictures are blackmail. Leaking her name to that bottom feeder Brad Shephard is intimidation.

HE shytTED ON HER. If this is just a money grab, she deserves every fukking cent.

Most of TSC is cool but we do have some TLR-type morons giving off incel energy in here and some others who might just be braindead idiots.

The girl was blackmailed and feared for her job and her public reputation. That's what a sick pervert in power does.