Breaking News: Vince McMahon officially resigns from WWE/TKO amid Sex Trafficking allegations

DamienWayne

Superstar
Daps
Honestly wouldn't be surprised if he's killed people. He strikes me as one of those rich men who would kill hobos for sport.

We already know he was probably involved in the Snuka murder cover-up.
And I think the
Didn't Kurt damn near stalk a knockout

Look
Vince being scum is fine

Nobody is defending this shyt......I hope

But some of these motherfukkers live in glass houses and need to shut up before their stuff gets dragged back up
exactly None of them are clean . That Xavier woods Paige shyt was crazy to me but to them seems like it was barely a thing . Who knows what kind of freaky shyt the top stars get into

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
Yeah that weird connection she had to the building manager gives it away.

Not that it excuses any of the shyt Vince put her through, but if she was an escourt that'll be used against her by Cokeboy's lawyers.
Now see, the residential manager gave me pause too. How many women they done passed on to Vince since he been living there?

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
She alleges that she got raped. :mjtf:

Assuming the allegations are true, you don't think a woman who got raped is a victim?

I don't see why someone who did get hired for sex work should be considered willing to go beyond their boundaries to get hit, choked, shyt on, and raped when they out loud say that things are going too far.
And they also keep leaving out the part where very early on he dropped subtle and not so subtle hints about how he could ruin her life if she didn't give in.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I feel that in many of these cases it's not the sex that is the issue for these women who find themselves in these arrangements, it's the degradation, humiliation, and the resulting psychological trauma that results. They think they are entering a quid pro quo relationship with a tired old white man that won't be able to have more than a few minutes of vanilla sex and before they know it are engaged in Roman (no Reigns, maybe) hedonism. She knew what time it was when he showed up for an "interview" in his damned underwear. Well, she thought she did anyway. This is all quite unfortunate for her but when you see signs of a predator, RUN! This wasn't some poverty stricken woman with five children who had no other options; she lived in the same expensive high rise as McMahon with (formerly I guess) wealthy parents. They didn't forge any connections she could have used to the point she had to be referred to Vince by the "property manager?" I don't know, she got in way over her head. I mean, actual crimes were committed here and instead of pursuing justice she pursued a payout. Now that the money stopped she is pursuing delayed justice. Vince and Johnny Ace should be in jail for this, not just party to a civil suit for damages. Also Vince stopping those payments was basically him laying a time bomb within the new company. I believe he did this on purpose knowing the consequences.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I hear both of y’all but I think I’m on the same page as ice

The details on what went down is insane. it doesn’t really move me a whole lot in terms of my willingness to watch the show but that’s mainly because I already believe worst stuff about this guy vince. I think this is probably light in terms of what he’s really done to both men and women.

I’ll still be tapped in Saturday and beyond because I support the athletes and all the people who work hard to put on a show for us.. and I love wrestling. That’ll never change.

But Vince McMahon is another story. Dying is easy at this point. He deserves the absolute worse. I enjoyed the Mr McMahon character he portrayed on tv, and I loved (at times) the product he was behind in his prime days.. but Vince the person can eat shyt and die brothers

He is the Mr. McMahon character though. A lot of the shyt we loved came from a depraved mind. That depravity didn't just create the horrible things we like to shyt on. That's why I separated Vince McMahon from the television programming I watch a long time ago. He really did write for an audience of one. Look at all of these angles we've watched over time; the worst of the worst. That's who he is.

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
Let's say sponsors start dropping. Advertisers pull out of their commercial slots for wwe. Let's say something even wild like Netflix rescinding the deal and fox dropping them early.

Vince can't be fired, I think that's in his contract. Would he be crazy enough to take the company down with him?

That would be so evil I would be astonished.

None of that's happening. If this company can survive a family annihilation it will survive this.

Maybe if Vince was more involved in the day to day but if the money men in TKO want him gone he will be gone one way or another.

Daps
again, we're all adults here.
why didn't the "victim" go to the police?

I get that you think i'm saying it's okay to rape women, i'm not.
I want to stop here. I don't actually think that.

But, and not to throw shots at you, I do think you're naïve about this. If we're all adults here, and especially on a website full of black folks that I know understand how going to the police doesn't guarantee justice and sometimes guarantees that the victim is the one who gets put in their place, then I don't see how any adult who knows better is saying anything about this woman not going to the police like that's some kind of smoking gun.