Breaking News: Vince McMahon officially resigns from WWE/TKO amid Sex Trafficking allegations

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
I'm not gonna lie...I have a hard time feeling sorry for this woman.
She accepted money multiple times and carried this on for years.

It's not trafficking when you actively consent and accept money for it in my view. That's just prostitution, and she seems from all the messages to be a willing participant that was feeding into these fantasies.

I suppose she has some definitive proof but I'll take the unpopular opinion. People be surprised what others are willing to do with a billionaire and how they will degrade themselves.
this is pretty much what it is. Vince is a certified scumbag, but ole girl is basically a willing prostitute. She's the type that would fly to Dubai and...

But Vince deserves to get his pocket ran.

But people calling her a "victim" are doing a little too much.

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is pro wrestling "journalism." I'll believe the rumblings when I see them, but I do hope this is true.
Yea...rumblings from where? Who would this guy know? I don't believe it yet. As terrible as the revelations are, company's tend to take a careful view with these things.
this is pretty much what it is. Vince is a certified scumbag, but ole girl is basically a willing prostitute. She's the type that would fly to Dubai and...

But Vince deserves to get his pocket ran.

I agree on this...sorry not sorry. It sounds just like all the Insta thots that get flown out to the Middle East to get shyt/pissed on and accept money for it. No one made them continue to get on the plane and keep going back and forth

:yeshrug:
Vince is dumb tho, no one's feeling sorry for him in this because he was stupid enough not to make sure she didn't stay paid the rest of her life. He had more than enough money to pay her a million a year for the rest of her life to keep her mouth shut

Daps
She alleges that she got raped. :mjtf:

Assuming the allegations are true, you don't think a woman who got raped is a victim?

I don't see why someone who did get hired for sex work should be considered willing to go beyond their boundaries to get hit, choked, shyt on, and raped when they out loud say that things are going too far.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
I would imagine that Stephanie get brought back. It was pretty evident that the bridge between her and Vince has been burned a long time ago.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
She alleges that she got raped. :mjtf:

Assuming the allegations are true, you don't think a woman who got raped is a victim?
we're both adults here...why didn't she go to the police? :comeon:

that's in there to make the lawsuit look more wild.
and she's only suing now because Vince broke the NDA. Are we playing the game of acting like "victims be scared of the police?". This woman ran to the bank twice.

Vince deserves to get his pockets ran, but dont get caught up in "victim" semantics with her.

Daps
we're both adults here...why didn't she go to the police? :comeon:

that's in there to make the lawsuit look more wild.
and she's only suing now because Vince broke the NDA. Are we playing the game of acting like "victims be scared of the police?". This woman ran to the bank twice.

Vince deserves to get his pockets ran, but dont get caught up in "victim" semantics with her.
Breh, there are text messages from Vince that say "I'm gonna rape you." That's the sort of thing a rapist who thinks he can get away with it would text to a woman.

Some of y'all are weird about women. Why didn't she go to the police, like the police aren't out here protecting wealthy white men from justice every day. :martin:

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Breh, there are text messages from Vince that say "I'm gonna rape you." That's the sort of thing a rapist who thinks he can get away with it would text to a woman.

Some of y'all are weird about women. Why didn't she go to the police, like the police aren't out here protecting wealthy white men from justice every day. :martin:
again, we're all adults here.
why didn't the "victim" go to the police?

I get that you think i'm saying it's okay to rape women, i'm not. I'm saying that this woman's credibility as a prostitute should warrant more than "believe all women". This situation is well within the statute of limitations. Should could easily press criminal charges on him. This woman has accepted money for doing all these things multiple times, in multiple formats. This woman met Vince the first time and he was in his draws. This woman is only suing because Vince scumbag ass broke the NDA.

And let me say this...I think Vince probably did rape some women back in the day...which is why i keep saying he deserves to get his pockets ran. However, in THIS particular lawsuit, calling this prostitute a "victim" is offbase. And even with that said, I hope she gets all the money she wants from Vince.

She's no different than women that willingly get flewed out to Dubai.