Breaking News: Vince McMahon officially resigns from WWE/TKO amid Sex Trafficking allegations

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
sort of hilarious seeing some of the dirt sheets being like "they better ask questions about this at the press conference" of the two companies which one has a history of sycophants asking the owner what he wants to hear at a press conference?

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Stephanie led a cheer for Vince McMahon on national tv when they knew all this shyt was going on after doing a sham investigation.
she was probably just doing what she was told to do by her father, the person currently under fire for being a manipulative sexual deviant that abused his power to make a person(s) do shyt she didn't want to do.

so, yeah

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
If anything this makes me hate people on social media even more

*gasps* “omg this is evil he’s gotta go, hhh and Steph knew too, they gotta go.

They obviously knew. I'm not saying Steph and Hunter knew every detail but they all worked in Stamford and word travels around office buildings very quickly. Plus, Johnny Ace was involved. Maybe other talent, too as suggested in the articles. Etc.

br82186

Superstar
Daps
sort of hilarious seeing some of the dirt sheets being like "they better ask questions about this at the press conference" of the two companies which one has a history of sycophants asking the owner what he wants to hear at a press conference?
Triple H or someone working for them will obviously tell them to not ask any questions or just skip the press conference all together

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
Hi haters 😀

stay making marks mad
bushlaugh.png

882.gif

Don't duck this thread hoe @Brad Piff get your ass in here and defend your daddy

Vεnεficα

All Star
Daps
Those texts are awful

You would think this would put to bed the weird belief that a surprising amount of fans and wrestlers have about Vince being a nice person. This man likely has far more skeletons that haven't come out yet. And he could walk out to the ring on Smackdown Tomorrow and get cheered.

And of course he's a racist, fetishist, weirdo obsessed with black dikks ( I wonder how many black men in his company he's low-key tried to proposition over the years)