Breaking News: Vince McMahon officially resigns from WWE/TKO amid Sex Trafficking allegations

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.

basically.
Vince dumbass basically created an in-house prostitute position at the company. He clearly did all these sex acts, but she was willing to do shyt as long as the checks were coming in.

Soon as he stopped paying her via the NDA, she filed the lawsuit.

I mean, Vince showed up to the "job interview" in his underwear. :pachaha:

Anyways, he deserve to get his pockets ran for shyt he did in the past. But in this situation she tryna get her paper and i aint mad at her.

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
basically.
Vince dumbass basically created an in-house prostitute position at the company. He clearly did all these sex acts, but she was willing to do shyt as long as the checks were coming in.

Soon as he stopped paying her via the NDA, she filed the lawsuit.

I mean, Vince showed up to the "job interview" in his underwear. :pachaha:

Anyways, he deserve to get his pockets ran for shyt he did in the past. But in this situation she tryna get her paper and i aint mad at her.

I will say a lot of professional teams and organizations have their own in house prostitutes for the boys to keep them in check. There is a real underbelly to the entertainment world.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Stan war shyt is weak today because we’re all older.. I don’t understand how cats be 30+ on still on that.. but I ain’t gon lie to ya’ll.. back in the TNA days, I was heavy on the fukk WWE train. I can’t remember who else was on board. I know there was a nikka named the real brand or something? I wanna say Mook was gang too… and I hate you

Where all my tNA brothers go man? shyt was special :banderas:

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
She knows exactly what she's doing, if she has something she wants to share she should go ahead and say it, that would be the morally correct thing to do.

She better not get mad and act surprised and get mad if people end up interpreting that the wrong way.
She does that shyt a lot it’s why it’s hard to take her seriously.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Stan war shyt is weak, but I ain’t gon lie to ya’ll.. back in the TNA days, I was heavy on the fukk WWE train. I can’t remember who else was on board. I know there was a nikka named the real brand or something? I wanna say Mook was gang too… and I hate you

Where all my tNA brothers go man? shyt was special :banderas:
I’ve been on the fukk the fed train since sometime in high school and I’ve never gotten off. Every year that goes by makes me further entrenched on it.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
I will say a lot of professional teams and organizations have their own in house prostitutes for the boys to keep them in check. There is a real underbelly to the entertainment world.
yeah, years ago I remember people were talking about how they would have "imports" for pro-athletes.