Breaking News: Vince McMahon officially resigns from WWE/TKO amid Sex Trafficking allegations

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Good point

This why I avoid social media talk— I’m for one not a lawyer I don’t know how any of this shyt works

Yet everyone on social media tryna shame people for not speaking up

People act like others suppose to throw a heymaker out there for brownie points with social media just to look like a “good” person to the public opinion, and this is if so said people knew all the details

Majority of the people probably hate Vince but couldn’t do anything to get him out the paint

e
Don’t get me wrong, there’s people in Vince’s circle who had their hands dirty with him on some yes man stooge shyt. Just look at that pos Johnny Ace

And then there’s people who simply worked for the nikka ultimately and had their hands tied because they were powerless. shyt happens brother

Like ye said, no one man should have all that power. I can’t believe he still has Stan’s

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
What the fukk does what I typed have to do with AEW or Jericho?

Because the guy you are quoting went off the rails weeks ago when Punk was fired from AEW. Now he is in every thread trying to turn everything into stan war shyt. Pathetic.

If any thread should be without stan war shyt it should be this one.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Apparently, this is coming out because Vince stopped paying the settlement payments he agreed with her.

Vince must be terminal or senile because he is out here not giving a single solitary fukk about being a depraved rapist and everyone finding out about it.

It could damage the new company (where he has no real power anyway) and he knows it.

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
Because the guy you are quoting went off the rails weeks ago when Punk was fired from AEW. Now he is in every thread trying to turn everything into stan war shyt. Pathetic.

If any thread should be without stan war shyt it should be this one.

The fukkin irony from this creep.

All you do is instigate shyt, get into Stan wars and bring up Punk you fukkin weirdo :mjlol: