Breaking News: Vince McMahon officially resigns from WWE/TKO amid Sex Trafficking allegations

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
I'm assuming since Steph and Triple H voted him off that his relationship with them is strained/non-existent at this point?

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
The fukkin irony from this creep.

All you do is instigate shyt, get into Stan wars and bring up Punk you fukkin weirdo :mjlol:

You are the biggest fakkit on these boards. :manny: All you do is complain about Punk and AEW and you bring that shyt into threads that has nothing to do with it like this one...

You are a pathetic cac, your parents failed you. :umad: Fat neckbeard b*stard :laugh:

br82186

Superstar
Daps
I have an honest question, does Ari Emmanuel really remove Vince?

He's let Dana White get away with a lot of things tho he's never done what Vince did.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics

@dh86 you must be happy that Jericho liked your tweet

Look at this fakkit scanning Twitter for shyt about Jericho :russ: There's already a thread on Jericho...Jericho is a rapist himself... and a MAGA fakkit... why are you trying to deflect in this thread? Go post in that one you stinky bum :dead:

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
You are the biggest fakkit on these boards. :manny: All you do is complain about Punk and AEW and you bring that shyt into threads that has nothing to do with it like this one...

You are a pathetic cac, your parents failed you. :umad: Fat neckbeard b*stard :laugh:

I haven't posted about Punk in months. Quote all these Punk posts I've made you weirdo. I barely even post in your stan thread anymore either.

But I'm not gonna derail this thread any more with your weird shyt :camby:

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
If anything this makes me hate people on social media even more

*gasps* “omg this is evil he’s gotta go, hhh and Steph knew too, they gotta go. Sounds like a culture thing and everyone is involved… wrestling is for carnys and scum”

Posts like that get 1000 likes or whatver

>person who makes said post and all the people that liked it will still watch every bit of wwe programming

:russ:

Like come on there needs to be a clear ground here— we know Vince is shyt but stop the extra brownie points here

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I haven't posted about Punk in months. Quote all these Punk posts I've made you weirdo. I barely even post in your stan thread anymore either.

But I'm not gonna derail this thread any more with your weird shyt :camby:

Cry some more, bum. You tried to derail the thread. I'm the one restoring it. Go post about Jericho and all that bullshyt elsewhere, retard.

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN
wtf-wtf-is-going-on.gif