Breaking News: Vince McMahon officially resigns from WWE/TKO amid Sex Trafficking allegations

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
People saying they can see how better Raw has been since Vince stepped down lying like hell. Ciampa gragano main events ain’t entertaining to anyone.

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
They hit Cokeboy with the

the-office-steve-carell.gif

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You know why he did that?

Because, I don't care what nobody say, Stephanie is the one who outted him having to pay all those broads off for rape/sexual assault. :sas2:

Once he found that out, he was like, "I'll show that bytch"
Wg4ybSN.png
and forced her to step down.

And that's why she was like:
B4hSJez.png
and stepped down.

But she may get the last laugh, because if Endeavor forces Vince out & brings Stephanie back, she gets the last laugh. :yeshrug:
In a perfect world there would be a book of series about this because some Game Of Thrones shyt definitely went down:mjlol:

H and Steph put up a good effort but Vince hit they ass with the

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
It really looks like they dead ass trying to push him out.

Vince dead ass played himself
Yep, I called this like a month ago in the Tony Khan Stinks thread
W/e his role now, he doesnt have the power he used to have. Vince controlled everything 100% from script to philosophies for signing ppl (Big muscle nikkas - good. Adam Cole built nikkas - bad). He doesnt have such a tight grip on all that now. Endeavor will most likely be moving to get rid of him soon as well. Something that got lost in the Endeavor deal was he put himself under a 2 year employee contract or something like that. One of them financial/corporate nikkas broke it down saying he sorta did that to protect himself from Endeavor firing him or something like that.

I think it mightve been SRS that said (When the Endeavor/WWE buyout first happened) the Ari nikka or whoever over Endeavor just playing nice in the beginning, but would soon be looking to get rid of vince. nikka was reading body language and shyt :mjlol:
Looks like he was right tho :manny:

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
Yep, I called this like a month ago in the Tony Khan Stinks thread

I think it mightve been SRS that said (When the Endeavor/WWE buyout first happened) the Ari nikka or whoever over Endeavor just playing nice in the beginning, but would soon be looking to get rid of vince. nikka was reading body language and shyt :mjlol:
Looks like he was right tho :manny:
It was his co-host and founder Jimmy Van called it.

Matter a fact, hella people who are in the corporate world called it. My home boy told me the same shyt..