Breaking News: Vince McMahon officially resigns from WWE/TKO amid Sex Trafficking allegations

Raw Sauce

Superstar
Daps
Vince finna be outta there for good
:bryan:

But

Who is the person who is behind all of this movement to get Vince out for good...
:jbhmm:

Attitude-Era-Confusing.jpg

IT WAS ME

DAD

IT WAS ME ALL ALONG

4vc7As6.jpg
the-new.gif

Vince fukkery is still the best storyline in wrasslin to this day
:banderas:

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Interesting with Vince - but it honestly is not unusual to remove the founder after a merger/sale. The skills that it takes for a founder to create even a billion dollar company like WWE are very different for the new company purchasing. Very likely we'll see Vince/Triple H, any former family moved out over the next year and Endeavor will hire other people in. Then it will all be about even more dollar and cents, will just have to hope that whoever is in charge understands wrestling as an industry. Who knows what will happen with pushes. Haha we very well could look at Roman Reigns as champion until he retires in 2045 lol

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Interesting with Vince - but it honestly is not unusual to remove the founder after a merger/sale. The skills that it takes for a founder to create even a billion dollar company like WWE are very different for the new company purchasing. Very likely we'll see Vince/Triple H, any former family moved out over the next year and Endeavor will hire other people in. Then it will all be about even more dollar and cents, will just have to hope that whoever is in charge understands wrestling as an industry. Who knows what will happen with pushes. Haha we very well could look at Roman Reigns as champion until he retires in 2045 lol
It seems like Endeavor just wants Vince gone. If anything they'll probably coax Stephanie into returning, remember Nick just said that he wishes she was still there.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Creatively speaking, I have a love/hate with both Vince and HHH. For example, I thought the Maximum Male Models thing was hilarious, most likely a Vince idea. And could be great just as a comic relief skit, they didnt need to wrestle.

Then Vince went out for investigation, and HHH buried it completely by making them wrestle.

All in all, it being bushed caused LA Knight to come out of it and have a chance to catch fire, like him or not.

Overall, I think HHH is good but needs guidance so he doesn't oversign/overpush, while Vince needs someone to ALWAYS challenge his ideas/ego and polish them.

Overall, HHH would be best with Endeavor, but we'll see if they give him the reigns

WHolla09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Creatively speaking, I have a love/hate with both Vince and HHH. For example, I thought the Maximum Male Models thing was hilarious, most likely a Vince idea. And could be great just as a comic relief skit, they didnt need to wrestle.

Then Vince went out for investigation, and HHH buried it completely by making them wrestle.

All in all, it being bushed caused LA Knight to come out of it and have a chance to catch fire, like him or not.

Overall, I think HHH is good but needs guidance so he doesn't oversign/overpush, while Vince needs someone to ALWAYS challenge his ideas/ego and polish them.

Overall, HHH would be best with Endeavor, but we'll see if they give him the reigns
I agree with you. Vince does a lot of stupid crap, but occasionally he does make valid points like not having Becky wrestle Tegan on Raw this week because she hasn’t been on tv for months. I think the product would be at its best if Vince and HHH had had a true teacher/student relationship in booking tv. To me it seems more adversarial since HHH took his spot and became successful and more loved than Vince. Now that Vince is back, it’s more of “I would get rid of you if I could, but I can’t so I’m going to step on your toes until one of us leaves”

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps

The Max Dupri gimmick is one of the first gimmicks in a long time that somebody could’ve actually flourished in but they hated and still went on to be successful with their next gimmick. It usually doesn’t happen that way :heh: wish they could’ve slotted somebody else just as charismatic as Knight in that role and just keep it moving, but I’m not sure who it would’ve been.

Organic Trees

Go Cavs! #LetEmKnow
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland born & raised
I agree with you. Vince does a lot of stupid crap, but occasionally he does make valid points like not having Becky wrestle Tegan on Raw this week because she hasn’t been on tv for months. I think the product would be at its best if Vince and HHH had had a true teacher/student relationship in booking tv. To me it seems more adversarial since HHH took his spot and became successful and more loved than Vince. Now that Vince is back, it’s more of “I would get rid of you if I could, but I can’t so I’m going to step on your toes until one of us leaves”
Becky wanted tegan & creative decided to reward Nattie for the India show. Y’all just be saying shyt lol

& there’s no proof that Vince has touched the show:why:

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
Part of me feels like Vince is lowkey helping Hunter with his booking decisions. Cause according to reports he does make changes but it’s “very small.” And when we see some of the stuff that got change I would think to myself “Yeah that makes sense :obama: