Breaking News: Vince McMahon officially resigns from WWE/TKO amid Sex Trafficking allegations

WHolla09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Becky wanted tegan & creative decided to reward Nattie for the India show. Y’all just be saying shyt lol

& there’s no proof that Vince has touched the show:why:
It was reported that Vince made the call to replace Tegan. Vince doesn’t go to tv anymore, but he still reviews the scripts and still makes last minute changes to the shows. It’s been reported all Summer lol

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
It was reported that Vince made the call to replace Tegan. Vince doesn’t go to tv anymore, but he still reviews the scripts and still makes last minute changes to the shows. It’s been reported all Summer lol
I read "management" so that could be anyone.

Raw Sauce

Superstar
Daps

I saw someone point out that Shawn's Twitter likes are so all over the place that he likely doesn't even know he's liking shyt half the time. Basically....

dx-d-generation-x.gif

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
The fact that Vince sold the company that his grandfather started (and was passed to him) to someone other than his children is wild. He is the epitome of "fukk them kids". :mjlol:
You know why he did that?

Because, I don't care what nobody say, Stephanie is the one who outted him having to pay all those broads off for rape/sexual assault. :sas2:

Once he found that out, he was like, "I'll show that bytch"
Wg4ybSN.png
and forced her to step down.

And that's why she was like:
B4hSJez.png
and stepped down.

But she may get the last laugh, because if Endeavor forces Vince out & brings Stephanie back, she gets the last laugh. :yeshrug:

Starboy52

Superstar
Daps

Because, I don't care what nobody say, Stephanie is the one who outted him having to pay all those broads off for rape/sexual assault. :sas2:

Wg4ybSN.png

B4hSJez.png
and stepped down.

But she may get the last laugh, because if Endeavor forces Vince out & brings Stephanie back, she gets the last laugh. :yeshrug:

Oh yeah. She and Haitch (and Nick Khan, you know he was involved) definitely tried to unless the flutes on him

DLo

All Star
Supporter
Daps

Wg4ybSN.png

B4hSJez.png
and stepped down.

Yeah there was some kind of power struggle to force him out. Would be wild if it was Stephanie. I felt like she left because she couldn't be associated with Vince and still talk all that women's empowerment talk.