Breaking News: Vince McMahon officially resigns from WWE/TKO amid Sex Trafficking allegations

Wolfpac

Don't Turn Your Back....
Supporter
Daps
Personally, I'd like to see a Nick Khan run WWE. He seems like the kind of guy who doesn't know how to book a wrestling show but is smart enough to put someone in charge of booking who is, meanwhile he would handle the business side of things. WWE's product has mostly been ass over the past decade or so mostly due to Vince's incompetence, so a new guy would be refreshing.

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
Personally, I'd like to see a Nick Khan run WWE. He seems like the kind of guy who doesn't know how to book a wrestling show but is smart enough to put someone in charge of booking who is, meanwhile he would handle the business side of things. WWE's product has mostly been ass over the past decade or so mostly due to Vince's incompetence, so a new guy would be refreshing.
That’s pretty much how I feel about Nick Khan when i watched his interview a while back. He gets it business wise, and he seems to have enough sense to hire the right people to get the company where it is now.

Only problem is Vinny Mac is driving the ship…but every other month he keeps gaining more and more power. It’s looking mighty spooky for Vinny Mac :lupe:

Wolfpac

Don't Turn Your Back....
Supporter
Daps
That’s pretty much how I feel about Nick Khan when i watched his interview a while back. He gets it business wise, and he seems to have enough sense to hire the right people to get the company where it is now.

Only problem is Vinny Mac is driving the ship…but every other month he keeps gaining more and more power. It’s looking mighty spooky for Vinny Mac :lupe:
Soon, I think Nick Kahn will say to Vince:

240px-Look_At_Me%2C_I%27m_The_Captain_Now_meme_1.jpg

DanielAlfredsson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They're only investigating where the funds came from. If he was using his own money then the story is a nothing burger. The only thing that'll probably come from this is a Johnny Ace resignation.

Eeeee I think that is wishful thinking in 2022 breh. Feels like Vince is cooked. But if anyone can find a way to ride this out, it might be him