Breaking News: Vince McMahon officially resigns from WWE/TKO amid Sex Trafficking allegations

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
:dead:
I'm listening to a breh stream, now;
  • No TV deals are gonna be possible
  • AEW will now be number one
  • All the women are in danger of being fired
  • The Government is gonna have to stop the sell
  • The WWE doesn't have a future

Twitter makes it seems like he is a politcial exile or something

That makes sense

I just watched the dumbass Pilana talking about its the end and listed the same things.
He thinks Kevin Owens is gonna get fired and they'll be no TV deals:russ::russ:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
I just watched the dumbass Pilana talking about its the end and listed the same things.
He thinks Kevin Owens is gonna get fired and they'll be no TV deals:russ::russ:

I'd get it if ppl were meme'in

Muhfukkas are DEAD serious and this shyt ain't even confirmed

This is why ppl say YouTubers/Content Creators are fake as fukk

Just Alyx is a dude I just found he got some dope WWE videos, but, he bugging

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Wrestling fans are objectivley some of the most stupid people on the planet especially when you ask them to speak on stuff outside the wrestling bubble

Newcastle is owned by the Saudis and have a chairwoman
Sadly this is true, a large portion of wrestling fans are the equivalent of the football fans that paint their whole body the color of their team during the winter. Now there's holes being poked in this sale story, specifically how quickly the sale supposedly transpired.

FS4LFE

Veteran
Daps
Now would be the perfect time for the wrestlers to form a union and boycott until this deal gets called off. No way any woman on that roster would feel comfortable wrestling under a Saudi’s Arabia dictatorship.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Now would be the perfect time for the wrestlers to form a union and boycott until this deal gets called off. No way any woman on that roster would feel comfortable wrestling under a Saudi’s Arabia dictatorship.
goodluck-morgan-freeman.gif

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
This news coming off the heels of one of the worst RAWs of the last decade is just hilarious. We joked about it before, but now I do wonder if Stephanie had something to do with the original leak. It would be funny if she left again because she got a heads up that some much worse news about Vince is going to hit. :mjlol:

This mf's levels of copium has been wild to watch evolve in this thread.

He went from saying there was no way the board would allow him to come back, to saying that Vince was only coming back to get one last payday to now saying that he's booking shows but is gonna get the metoo hammer dropped on him to end his reign of terror :dead:

He's gonna be saying Vince is the right one to lead the WWE forward by the end of the week :russ:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
This mf's levels of copium has been wild to watch evolve in this thread.

He went from saying there was no way the board would allow him to come back, to saying that Vince was only coming back to get one last payday to now saying that he's booking shows but is gonna get the metoo hammer dropped on him to end his reign of terror :dead:

He's gonna be saying Vince is the right one to lead the WWE forward by the end of the week :russ:
Did you not see the letter from the board unanimously agreeing that they didn't want him back? Did you not see the report that there are other allegations not yet revealed? As for Vince being the right one to lead them going forward, that would only be because HHH didn't change the game like he acted like he would. Have you seen RAW? Outside of Theory what has really changed on that show? I don't want Vince back and that's never going to change.

drifter

Superstar
Daps
nikkas on Twitter is saying that the woman either all getting fired or gonna have to wear burkahs

:dead:

I'm turning this shyt off

Breh, SA ain't bout to fukk up the money

Will some ppl leave? I'm pretty sure, but, people are going overboard
They've been overreacting since July. Vince stepping down meant WWE was finished, Sasha leaving meant WWE's finished, now WWE's finished for sure. Don't worry about em this is the only excitement they get in life, have you seen how most of these people look lol

But radical shifts are about to happen and the company won't be the same off it. I'm not sure media relations stay the same since it's Saudi owned and instead of the product fitting Vince, it has to fit Vince & The Saudis since Hunter probably left with his wife after Vince snatched the book back.

There isn't going to be any change for the women, otherwise how do the wrestling fans over there know who the women are in the first place lol. The only concern if you want to take it here would be Vince's secret contracts and power plays that've come out and now he or anybody else has nobody to answer to since Saudis barely see women as humans.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
If no network touches them after the deals are up then they could be fukked, unless they have some streaming deal lined up. If networks still want to work with them since Saudis have their hands in everything here, then you have a company backed by Saudi money. Main eventers are about to get NFL contracts. :blessed:

Satsui no Hadou

CHICANO 🇲🇽 🇺🇸
Daps
I just imagined an epic scene for the inevitable Vince McMahon biopic/tv series

Vince McMahon is situated in a high end executive room as the fireplace slowly cackles, illuminating the silhouette of Vince sitting in his plush, high end chair made of the finest Italian leather

A picture of Vince McMahon senior hangs on the wall above him, the imposing figure of the man who birthed this company looks down in an almost judgmental way

Vince’s voice crackles as he struggles to come to terms with his life and impressing death, reminiscing of the innumerable personalities he’s met, the good times he’s had…he apologizes to his father and tears the painting down, watching it slowly burn as he feeds the fire below, symbolizing the hate he allowed to fester

He says a prayer, beckoning his catholic background, comforted in knowing he will rest in the bosom of Christ for all eternity when it’s all said and done

The camera pans to a broken picture frame of a smiling Vince and his broken family

End scene, fades to black as the animals don’t let me be misunderstood plays and the credits roll