Breaking News: Vince McMahon officially resigns from WWE/TKO amid Sex Trafficking allegations

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Fans been watching Saudi shows and wrestlers been taking checks from Saudi shows.

Why are people online acting brand new about this?
how-can-you-be-so-obtuse-andy-dufresne.gif

Because......holding Saudi shows is way different the Saudi owning the entire company. Just on culture clash alone stuff could change.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Even though ppl are going overboard (ya'll ain't boycott TikTok and Iphone and China putting Muslims in camps and Foxxconn so fukked up that they got suicide nets).

But, this shyt I'm reading about Sami hurts. :to: I didn't know he is Syrian and can't go to SA

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Even though ppl are going overboard (ya'll ain't boycott TikTok and Iphone and China putting Muslims in camps and Foxxconn so fukked up that they got suicide nets).

But, this shyt I'm reading about Sami hurts. :to: I didn't know he is Syrian and can't go to SA

I think that his own choice cause I know there's Syrians who work and live in Saudi despite the political conflict

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
nikkas on Twitter is saying that the woman either all getting fired or gonna have to wear burkahs

:dead:

I'm turning this shyt off

Breh, SA ain't bout to fukk up the money

Will some ppl leave? I'm pretty sure, but, people are going overboard

Wrestling fans are objectivley some of the most stupid people on the planet especially when you ask them to speak on stuff outside the wrestling bubble

Newcastle is owned by the Saudis and have a chairwoman

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Wrestling fans are objectivley some of the most stupid people on the planet especially when you ask them to speak on stuff outside the wrestling bubble

Newcastle is owned by the Saudis and have a chairwoman

:dead:
I'm listening to a breh stream, now;
  • No TV deals are gonna be possible
  • AEW will now be number one
  • All the women are in danger of being fired
  • The Government is gonna have to stop the sell
  • The WWE doesn't have a future

I think that his own choice cause I know there's Syrians who work and live in Saudi despite the political conflict
Twitter makes it seems like he is a politcial exile or something

That makes sense