Breaking News: Vince McMahon officially resigns from WWE/TKO amid Sex Trafficking allegations

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
The meeting started by now

I don't see anything about it on Twitter yet tho
If they dont say outright "You have no worries about Vince messing with creative/day to day" then I would be worried if I was one of the rehires. :lupe:

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
JJ been good in the spots he's been in :manny:
Don't pretend they crowd isnt fukking with him either. He playing his role better than Sammy and gets legit heat :manny:
QRfdrnG.gif

LnWwY76.gif

How is JJ being in AEW worse than/comparable to Vince taking over for those that's been saying WWE been good since he been gone? :jbhmm:
Amazing how Jeff Jarrett is “cool” and a great talent when he in AEW, anywhere it’d be jokes and complaining

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Amazing how Jeff Jarrett is “cool” and a great talent when he in AEW, anywhere it’d be jokes and complaining
I can't comment on JJ's stints in other places, because I didnt watch them. But for you to still be whinning means you dont watch AEW and dont see the crowd fukking with him. So you just bytching just to bytch it seems. Again how is JJ and Vince coming back the same thing?:mjgrin:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I get it's still real to you and the few that dapped you but nobody gives a fukk about Vincent Kennedy McMahon outside wrestling. He cannot make statements to the Securities Commission that they have in black in white, they don't give a shyt if it was him all along. This is different from buying Christy Hemme's p*ssy.
Exactly, They deal with entities much larger than the WWE. This is that bubble people keep talking about. The SEC won't hesitate to drop Vince on his ass if he steps out of line with them. :russ: