Breaking News: Vince McMahon officially resigns from WWE/TKO amid Sex Trafficking allegations

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
I just wanna sidebar and say this is the GOAT wrestling message board ive been laughing all day after a rough morning, fukkery like this brings out the best of TSC
This site is always fun when people are actually just having fun and joking around

It only gets fishy when nikkas start stanning too hard and start calling people out of their names and shyt

But when it’s just light hearted trolls and jokes, TSC is the place to be

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin

I have a theory on who ISN'T on that list.
full

drifter

Superstar
Daps
I imagine most in their feelings were those hired back by HHH

Way I see it TSC still ain't had a honest conversation yet and it's been 6 months since the scandal, none of these people brought back were worth it

I'm old enough to remember some of y'all acting like Gargano waiting forever to sign was gonna be another nail in the coffin, now look you change the channel when you see him :mjlol:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
The fact that going private again is on the table tells you that Vince didn't think this through. Vince anticipates being denied continuously by the SEC, so he wants to be able to go private to skirt around them. The problem is trying to convince money hungry suits that taking less money is best for business. Being privately owned caps them in the millions, being publicly traded has given them billions. Vince is going to try and sell them on how fun it was in 1998. :russ: