Breaking News: Vince McMahon officially resigns from WWE/TKO amid Sex Trafficking allegations

itiswhatitis

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If he gave that statement to the SEC then he's not coming back to book

Marks can't ever understand the real world doesn't care about wrestling angles same with Meltzer too apparently. Vince can't explode a limousine and show up the next week on the SEC

But It's funny seeing the internet's visceral reaction. "I hope all the dirt comes out" etc lol. You feel that bad about him coming back to close a sale why haven't you been stopped watching and lining his pockets lol

Finally someone here has some sense in here

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
All jokes aside I hope Trips told ppl like Regal, etc. when they were opening up the checkbook for everyone that this was at least a possibility of happening. Especially if Vince was emailing the board as far back as last month.
If they weren't prepared for this then they're not as smart as we thought they were. I think they were prepared and the talent meeting before Smackdown is to let everyone know what's up. People on this forum secretly want Vince to come back and fukk everything up so they can be right, because they really don't give a fukk about these wrestlers lives. The person I posted is breaking everything down right to the point. He's basically saying Vince has to abide by everything he agreed to with the SEC, and if he steps outside of that he can legally be ousted or the SEC can shutdown the WWE.

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Vince don't give a fukk about no SEC :mjlol:
I get it's still real to you and the few that dapped you but nobody gives a fukk about Vincent Kennedy McMahon outside wrestling. He cannot make statements to the Securities Commission that they have in black in white, they don't give a shyt if it was him all along. This is different from buying Christy Hemme's p*ssy.