Breaking News: Vince McMahon officially resigns from WWE/TKO amid Sex Trafficking allegations

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
I get it's still real to you and the few that dapped you but nobody gives a fukk about Vincent Kennedy McMahon outside wrestling. He cannot make statements to the Securities Commission that they have in black in white, they don't give a shyt if it was him all along. This is different from buying Christy Hemme's p*ssy.
But this is Vince McMahon we are talking about. History has shown this man does not give a flying fukk…the man literally said “fukk EM!” when the allegations first came out.

HOWEVER….he isn’t stupid and knows when to fall back. He has mastered the 48 laws of power and knows how to maneuver.

But like I said. On the flip side. Triple H, Stephanie, and Khan HAD to have known he was gonna pull this shyt even after they convinced him to step down. If anything, they have their ammo ready when he wants to get cute.

I have feeling by Wrestlemania, we will know how the cards fall..

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
No one thought Vince could do this either by the way. Not only that he pulled it off in a couple of days keeping basically the entire plot a secret for over a month.

Maybe old Theodore Long may have been just trying to get us ready for the inevitable. Vince probably called him up randomly at 0300 hours (after not speaking to him for years) following the largest coke binge in a decade laying out his plan to take over the WWE.

Maybe Vince was trying to prepare us for it when word got out he was given "bad advice." Johnny Ace going to shop up on a Rascal. Kevin Dunn is going to be given the book for NXT. Pritchard will be rewarded by taking over all of HHH's jobs. Vince is going to show up on AEW and somehow fire Jeff Jarret live on air and tell him to get his ass back to work booking live events for WWE. :wow:

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I get it's still real to you and the few that dapped you but nobody gives a fukk about Vincent Kennedy McMahon outside wrestling. He cannot make statements to the Securities Commission that they have in black in white, they don't give a shyt if it was him all along. This is different from buying Christy Hemme's p*ssy.

Vince is the head of creative again, period. Now he may keep the title on Levesque for cosmetics, but there’s nothing SEC will do about that.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
AEW Stan’s up in here doing cartwheels like Jeff Jarrett ain’t all over AEW tv.

:russ:
JJ been good in the spots he's been in :manny:
Don't pretend they crowd isnt fukking with him either. He playing his role better than Sammy and gets legit heat :manny:
QRfdrnG.gif

LnWwY76.gif

How is JJ being in AEW worse than/comparable to Vince taking over for those that's been saying WWE been good since he been gone? :jbhmm: