Breaking News: Vince McMahon officially resigns from WWE/TKO amid Sex Trafficking allegations

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Andrade punching nikkas
Miro and his wife openly whining about AEW and praising WWE in public
Malakai/Buddy wanting to go back to WWE
Regal guilt trips Tony into releasing him from his contract

All to get back to a Triple H led WWE...................that may be at an end :mjlol:

MJF didnt know the "Great Bidding War of 2024" would be for WWE and not his contract :mjlol:

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
giphy.gif

drifter

Superstar
Daps
If he gave that statement to the SEC then he's not coming back to book

Marks can't ever understand the real world doesn't care about wrestling angles same with Meltzer too apparently. Vince can't explode a limousine and show up the next week on the SEC

But It's funny seeing the internet's visceral reaction. "I hope all the dirt comes out" etc lol. You feel that bad about him coming back to close a sale why haven't you been stopped watching and lining his pockets lol

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Marks can't ever understand the real world doesn't care about wrestling angles

Lmao wrestling fans are hilarious

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps

Was this supposed to provide proof the real world cares about what’s happening on wrestling shows?

:dead:

I promise y’all pro wrestling isn’t as important as y’all think it is. I mean this from the bottom of my heart

THE 101

House Painter
Daps

Marks can't ever understand the real world doesn't care about wrestling angles same with Meltzer too apparently. Vince can't explode a limousine and show up the next week on the SEC

But It's funny seeing the internet's visceral reaction. "I hope all the dirt comes out" etc lol. You feel that bad about him coming back to close a sale why haven't you been stopped watching and lining his pockets lol

Vince don't give a fukk about no SEC :mjlol:

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Not if management changes are in conjunction with the previously announced ‘strategic review’.

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
I consider myself a smart person, yeah, I fall into a lot of pitfalls with misinformation and whatnot but I like to believe that I can look at shyt logically.

I don't trust Vince McMahon. I do not trust him. He gon find a way to make a way. He's the architect of this shyt, he know where the backdoors are (:dame:) and he will use them joints (:dame::dame:).