Breaking News: Sony looking to buy Konami Projects outright!!!*majorrumor

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
If Sony pulls this off I would cop a ps5 assuming the next MGS ain’t multiplat

Truth be told....If I'm Sony, I'd make it a timed exclusive esp if I own the license. If we developing and publishing it, it's gonna be a Playstation exclusive. But if they outright own the game license going forward, I'd do a timed exclusive just to eat off the revenue. :yeshrug:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Why the fukk would Konami sell their most precious IPs? :what:

They might not make the games anymore but they still make a lot of money from pachinko which is based on those IPs. Not to mention Netflix Castlevania where they also make money.

I understand licensing them to Sony but selling them outright will be one of the dumbest business decisions ever made.

Because they're ass and wouldn't nobody buy that shyt from them. Might as well sell it to Sony.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
What else you gonna do with this quarantine shyt popping off. Trust me breh you lawst
Would you say this game pushes the PS4 Pro to the limits? I just bought a Pro and Death Stranding was one of my must-have games years ago but them reviews man. :francis:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
If this happened they should first make a The Phantom Pain Director's Cut with the actual ending as intended by Kojima for PS5. 80% of the game is already finished and would only need optimizing, it's only the logistics of getting the voice cast back in, re-editing the story parts that are being changed, etc.

Hostile

All Star
Daps
If this happened they should first make a The Phantom Pain Director's Cut with the actual ending as intended by Kojima for PS5. 80% of the game is already finished and would only need optimizing, it's only the logistics of getting the voice cast back in, re-editing the story parts that are being changed, etc.
Ain't nobody about to buy this game AGAIN just to get an actual ending. Free patch or :camby:

Last edited:

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
just give me the final boss fight from MGS5 that was left out dammit :feedme:

no fight involving skull face or ocelot :francis: