Breaking News: Joe Biden not to seek re-election. Will address nation this week. Biden has endorsed Kamala Harris

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
I told my family members back in March that Trump was coming back for a 2nd term. They called me a madman :yeshrug:

They also called me a madman when I bet $$$ on Trump winning the 2016 election :manny:

That man Trump should not be making it this far if he doesn’t have an actual shot at winning

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Cock blocked potentially better candidates in 2020 just for this :ehh:

Well deserved fukkery for the dems :ehh:
They were so proud of their neolib Voltron and they made absolutely zero plan to follow that up. No succession plan. They come up with these 5D chess maneuvers to fukk over their own side but turn into sputtering mumbling fools when it comes time to rule or take on republicans. Biden was on the downswing 4 years ago and they did NOTHING to prevent this. Pathetic

Koapa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Arlington, Tx.
What Biden did in presidential term was pure remarkable following up a Trump disaster term.

I'm glad he's stepping to the side. It was obvious he was losing speed of the mental fastball. I would've voted for him anyways.

Now the Dems better not put anyone over Kamala or you can kiss the election goodbye. The overall black women voters will not tolerate it. And she's an HBCU almuni. Dems, you better not fukk this up.

Volt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Rio
Son of a bytch made me lose a parlay!!!
no-nooooo.gif

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Crazy.

They were so worried about polling but what are they going to do to counteract the even bigger polling hole Kamala has against Trump? They better have some congressional leaders guaranteeing to whip turnout in their districts.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
What Biden did in presidential term was pure remarkable following up a Trump disaster term.

I'm glad he's stepping to the side. It was obvious he was losing speed of the mental fastball. I would've voted for him anyways.

Now the Dems better not put anyone over Kamala or you can kiss the election goodbye. The overall black women voters will not tolerate it. And she's an HBCU almuni. Dems, you better not fukk this up.
The cold hard facts is this doesn’t matter. Black women are gonna vote dem, it’s not our block they need to bring into the democratic tent, it’s white midwesterners. Kamala doesn’t do that. If black women can’t get over ourselves to see that, then oh well

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
The cold hard facts is this doesn’t matter. Black women are gonna vote dem, it’s not our block they need to bring into the democratic tent, it’s white midwesterners. Kamala doesn’t do that. If black women can’t get over ourselves to see that, then oh well
They are going to “black woman this, black woman that” to a big Fat L.

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Who's going to be the running mate? Picking Newsom would be too California-centric. Picking Whitmer wouldn't work because I doubt a two woman ticket would win. Picking Buttigieg wouldn't work either. I guess they should pick Mark Kelly as the running mate :patrice:

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Endorsement has been posted, Kamala getting my vote :wow:
It’s wild he stayed up since Fri and wrote a whole paper only to endorse her 15 min after it was released. I think the dems are in shambles and forced the endorsement.
Shes gonna lose breh