Breaking News: Joe Biden not to seek re-election. Will address nation this week. Biden has endorsed Kamala Harris

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Cock blocked potentially better candidates in 2020 just for this :ehh:

Well deserved fukkery for the dems :ehh:
What candidates
Crazy.

They were so worried about polling but what are they going to do to counteract the even bigger polling hole Kamala has against Trump? They better have some congressional leaders guaranteeing to whip turnout in their districts.
They were spooked by voter enthusiasm and believing Biden could not do anything to energize the base

They better have a plan

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
The cold hard facts is this doesn’t matter. Black women are gonna vote dem, it’s not our block they need to bring into the democratic tent, it’s white midwesterners. Kamala doesn’t do that. If black women can’t get over ourselves to see that, then oh well
It’s about the independent and moderate republicans that have been never Trump in every election post 2016.

But you can not fukk over Kamala that’s not going over well where you need the black vote to show in places like Detroit and Milwaukee

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Dumbass coward Obama has sold us out.

I like Obama but is meekness will hurt Black folks.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
The cold hard facts is this doesn’t matter. Black women are gonna vote dem, it’s not our block they need to bring into the democratic tent, it’s white midwesterners. Kamala doesn’t do that. If black women can’t get over ourselves to see that, then oh well
It’s about the independent and moderate republicans that have been never Trump in every election post 2016.

But you can not fukk over Kamala that’s not going over well where you need the black vote to show in places like Detroit and Milwaukee

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland

Can anyone show me those areas are big Kamala supporters? And is it more than black women?

Kamala was not doing well in the 2020 primary with black voters nor in her own state, why do we keep acting like she’s beloved like Obama. She’s an empty symbol for some black women…that’s about it

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Can anyone show me those areas are big Kamala supporters? And is it more than black women?

Kamala was not doing well in the 2020 primary with black voters nor in her own state, why do we keep acting like she’s beloved like Obama. She’s an empty symbol for some black women…that’s about it
Not winning a presidential primary has little to do with how well you rate as VP to the group of people that was targeted by your VP selection

A lot of time the VP selection is about assuring a base of voters. You’re crazy if you don’t think Kamala didn’t juice the 2020 in very important urban centers

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just heard the news. Been at work. The only question I have, are we getting President Harris now.

Logically speaking, if he can't campaign because of these issues, can he continue to govern? It's her job to step in if the President can't do the job. Are we bout to get our first female President this week?

I got my money on Harris/Shapiro. Newsome is a pipe dream and Shapiro can deliver Pennsylvania.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Shapiro could be a decent pick. Wes Moore would be interesting, but an "all black" ticket ain't gonna win in this racist ass country :heh:
Anyone saying anything other than a white male is not to be taken serous

News one is the only one with Cache but 2 Dems from Cali isn’t a great ticket

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps

I don’t get how people don’t see this. The black vote is seen as a captured electorate that vote isn’t going anywhere and is voting blue regardless of who is up. Middle class white suburbia isn’t voting for Kamala.

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps
Just heard the news. Been at work. The only question I have, are we getting President Harris now.

Logically speaking, if he can't campaign because of these issues, can he continue to govern? It's her job to step in if the President can't do the job. Are we bout to get our first female President this week?

I got my money on Harris/Shapiro. Newsome is a pipe dream and Shapiro can deliver Pennsylvania.

Nah, they are not forcing Biden out of office like that, they will let him finish his term.