BREAKING NEWS: Donald Trump permanently suspended from Twitter

Daps
He keep jumping to different accounts and getting banned this is gold
:mjlol:
There is nothing funny about any of this. We just witnessed - experienced, even - an attempt by the President, the losing candidate in the recent election, to initiate a coup de’tat assisted by a vanguard of white supremacists numbering in the tens of thousands.

What’s funny about that?

I hope all of you giggling goofies have your heads on swivel and are prepared to fight when the time comes.

:francis:

BEN23

All Star
Daps
nikka i thought twitter was gonna die because most young people abandoned it for instagram, Facebook, snap.. Trump alone brung twitter back and that's facts. This nikka had 88m followers. If you wanted to know which way the stock market was gonna move you had to watch his tweets. This nikka just thought shyt and typed it to his Twitter.

Naw, all information moves thru twitter first and trickles to instagram, facebook, snap and shyt tik tok would not be big if it wasnt re-posted to twitter. you kill twitter you kill all other social media content. years for now youll figure this out. the only thing thats slows twitter followers is cause most people have no idea how to use it and YOU HAVE TO READ.

Genos

Superstar
Daps
Damn it looks like they are taking this capital riot serious, they are doing research and finding anything online that promoted this and giving them the hammer.
Capitalism always protects the rich and powerful

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
2dhtitR.png

Daps
:russ: They ain’t got enough memory on their phone.

People at work be like help me clear up some memory on my phone so I can download the app. And I’m like :why: as they ponder if deleting texts would help on on their little cheap android phone. 8 gigs no sd card in modern times. How?

You work at a phone store huh? :mjlit: I'm actually about to buy a new sd card for my galaxy note. What brand card would you recommend?

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
Damn it looks like they are taking this capital riot serious, they are doing research and finding anything online that promoted this and giving them the hammer.

Of course they are.. :russ:

These dumb motherfukkers got caught slipping with these trumpers coming through the capital raiding and putting the Vice President along with 20+ high profile politicians in danger(pipe bombs/people with guns/damages to the building/stolen FOUO laptop/paperwork). It was a huge security breach. Making it worse this was broadcasted across the world to see.

You know how bad of a look that's. From the top -down.:bryan:

I would be throwing every single rioters in jail no matter if they went in or not.:bryan:

concise

Veteran
Daps
If he has something to say, why doesn't he just do a press conference? He's still president for another week and a half, right? :skip:

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
Twitter is not a private company. Its a publicly traded company and also has laws made specifically for it. As does Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp, etc.

Him being president does actually exempt him from standard rules on social media. Its literally in the terms of service. Called the World Leader Policy. Only way around that is if it evokes violence.

the World Leader policy is not a law, I was wrong on that part. But is part of twitters terms and service agreement.

That’s not what I meant by “private”, but yeah. I know that it’s publicly traded. Any one of us could literally open Robinhood and by shares of FB, Twitter, and/or Snapchat.
:mjlol:

The point is...They can decide who does and who doesn’t use their platform. Just like Walmart can deny entry if you’re not wearing a mask or if you’re shirtless etc. They often terminate racist, trolling/bullying, and harassing accounts. They got rid of Trump’s ass and that’s that. Their platform, their rules. fukk it.
:yeshrug: