BREAKING NEWS: Donald Trump permanently suspended from Twitter

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
The Apple ban is important bc it means Trump / Kushner don't have juice anymore behind the scenes . Trump saved these dudes $$$$$. So no political future for Ivanka/ Don Jr

How Tim Cook Won Donald Trump’s Ear

With the threat of tariffs on iPhones approaching in August, Apple Inc. stood to lose billions of dollars in profit. Chief Executive Tim Cook reached out to one of his most important contacts in Washington, Jared Kushner.

Mr. Kushner arranged a call between Mr. Cook and his father-in-law, President Trump, people familiar with the call said, giving the Apple chief a chance to explain how tariffs would increase iPhone prices and impair Apple’s ability to compete against rivals such as Samsung Electronics Co.

Within days, the Trump administration scaled back its tariff plan to exempt a swath of electronics products, including iPhones, saying it wanted to protect consumers ahead of the holiday shopping season. The call from Mr. Cook influenced the decision, a person close to the administration said

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Thats im saying

Aws, Cloudfire or whatever ISP could easily discover JBO, random Jewish/ LGBT treh thread and decide to randomly bush theColi off the internet one day

You even had some dummy trying to post a dead body as an emoji today

And don't tell me "they broke the rules " black youtubers get bushed ALL THE TIME . Even Kevin Samuels gotta watch his tone

Yall want this tho
The only way theColi is bushed off the internet is if section 230 is repealed (and that's along with everything allowing user-generated content) not because posters make anti-LGBT threads. Just stop already with this fearmongering. You're trying to compare all this to a sitting president fomenting sedition and that's silly.

Xyrax

Superstar
Daps
ti5x78duy7a61.jpg