BREAKING NEWS: Donald Trump permanently suspended from Twitter

King Kai

Supporter
Daps
If he has something to say, why doesn't he just do a press conference? He's still president for another week and a half, right? :skip:
If he does a press conference he faces the possibility of having to answer questions from people outside of his camp.

If he just tweets out some garbage, he can hit send and continue living in a fantasy world.

Starburst

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Normally I’d be against censorship. But banning Trump et al. needed to happen. The motherfukker attempted a coup that killed people. If there was ever a time to censor somebody, it would be now.

I have no dog in this race, but it’s very telling that the social media platforms only decided to censor the president now when he only has a few weeks left of his presidency.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I have no dog in this race, but it’s very telling that the social media platforms only decided to censor the president now when he only has a few weeks left of his presidency.
He never tried to violently attack a state building before yesterday though...:ld:

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
ErQRxbXXAAIkZEv

:laff:

But he doesn’t realize that a lot of people have changed their settings so that they don’t get those notifications.

4-F2-E92-EC-BF77-45-E9-9524-DE5-E225-A5-CE5.png

Last edited:

Starburst

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He never tried to violently attack a state building before yesterday though...:ld:

Again, no dog in this race, but I personally find a lot of hypocrisy in all this, and that’s why I believe all this is a game and both sides are just as bad as each other.

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
You work at a phone store huh? :mjlit: I'm actually about to buy a new sd card for my galaxy note. What brand card would you recommend?
I work IT used to work for Verizon though. Either get a Samsung Evo or a Sandisk (red and gray)and don’t even try nothing else. Samsung SD cards work best for the Notes. I get a new Note every year and I got two free 256gb cards from Samsung when the Note 7 came out. Those ain’t never failed me.