BREAKING NEWS: Donald Trump permanently suspended from Twitter

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
These devils don't know how to do that :mjlol:

Did you see those mouthbreather knuckle dragging animals that bumrushed the Capitol?

Are we really worried about them figuring out how to install apps manually?:skip:

:mjlol:
:russ: They ain’t got enough memory on their phone.

People at work be like help me clear up some memory on my phone so I can download the app. And I’m like :why: as they ponder if deleting texts would help on on their little cheap android phone. 8 gigs no sd card in modern times. How?

BEN23

All Star
Daps
Twitters stock was stuck at around $14 per share and when he started his tweets it just kept going up. He had 88m followers on twitter so you know he helped the platform. But in the end, like all business, when they don't need you no more :camby:.. If he won the election they would have let him continue this bullshyt but business is business and they like we don't need you anymore..

lol lies......twitter stock would go up regardless...you think boomers are joining twitter because of trump. delusional

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Reverting back to sending sealed messages on horseback is so much more Patriotic if you mediate on it brehs
AOw2Wzx.png

Death to technology and 5g towers :camby:

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol lies......twitter stock would go up regardless...you think boomers are joining twitter because of trump. delusional
nikka i thought twitter was gonna die because most young people abandoned it for instagram, Facebook, snap.. Trump alone brung twitter back and that's facts. This nikka had 88m followers. If you wanted to know which way the stock market was gonna move you had to watch his tweets. This nikka just thought shyt and typed it to his Twitter.