BREAKING NEWS: DAME DOLLAR Lillard Traded To Bucks!!! DominAYTON & Jrue To Blazers!

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
being the best player in franchise history still doesn’t make him comparable to kobe…cut it out…you’re clearly a bitter heat fan

You said a player can’t just ask for a trade and then come back. I gave you a Kobe example which is comparable bc they are both faces of their respective franchises.

Now you wanna play semantics comparing Dame as a player to Kobe as a player

Lol you got it fam

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
lillard gonna be happy as hell on that bucks team too…seems like he’s just putting on so it doesn’t seem like he forced his way to a championship team…but he kept talking about loyalty and signed that huge contract then turned around and demanded a trade (which he’s well within his right to do) but he’s buggin if he thought the blazers were gonna be content with his ultimatum of sending him to the team he wants OR keeping him which prevents them from rebuilding…you want out? you got it :manny:

…and fwiw I’d absolutely love to see him and giannis win it all this season since it damn sure is not gonna be the nets…but fair is fair…don’t see how blazers are being painted as “wrong” for this…they could’ve easily traded him to the raptors if they were intent on fukking him over

Last edited:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Can we address the elephant in the room???

If, and I hope to God this comes to pass just for the blatant fukkery, Jrue goes to an Eastern conference contender...Dame will have to go through him to win a title.

And in the interest of context, the last time Dame had to deal with Jrue for a series...he was clamped up and swept.

:dead:THE SERIES WHERE
THEY BLITZED DAME 30 FEET OUT
WITH HARD DOUBLES
EVERY OTHER POSSESSION?

:devil:
:evil: