BREAKING NEWS: DAME DOLLAR Lillard Traded To Bucks!!! DominAYTON & Jrue To Blazers!

verbaltelekinesis

LWO Joint Chief
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
Can we address the elephant in the room???

If, and I hope to God this comes to pass just for the blatant fukkery, Jrue goes to an Eastern conference contender...Dame will have to go through him to win a title.

And in the interest of context, the last time Dame had to deal with Jrue for a series...he was clamped up and swept.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina

If, and I hope to God this comes to pass just for the blatant fukkery, Jrue goes to an Eastern conference contender...Dame will have to go through him to win a title.

And in the interest of context, the last time Dame had to deal with Jrue for a series...he was clamped up and swept.
that was years ago :dead: jrue legit might be washed already. dude just got cooked by a bunch of role players and 1-4'd out in the first round

thelonious21

I like my women tall
Daps
Reppin
Da Hood

Dame had no one to take pressure off him..
Act like if Jrue had to clamp up damn anyone not named Bron or KD like he couldn't.
Yall wanna rave about Jrue Defense but then wanna shyt on Dame because the all world defender did his job..
BTW Dame still avg like 25 that series

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
this whole "we're gonna flip Jrue for something good" feels like the Blazers may have played themselves a bit

Yea, even with all the knee-jerk Jru is underappreciated energy percolating, at some point reality may set in that all these contending teams still only want him as their 5th, maybe 4th best player tops. Which makes sense from their end, but would their offers make sense for Portland

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this whole "we're gonna flip Jrue for something good" feels like the Blazers may have played themselves a bit

They gotta wait 2 months to trade this nikka too. They have no idea what they’re doing

I don’t even think they can ask him to stay home due to the new cba rules

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County

The overrating of Jrue Holiday must end