Breaking News: Bombs Set Off At Finish Line Of Boston Marathon

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
Homemade Bombs... :beli:

I'm shocked there wasn't more security for an event like this...

My :beli: smiley isn't working... :upsetfavre:

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

k66iRht.jpg

:ohhh:

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
So those crazy cacs were killing in the name of Jesus :ohhh:
I don't think it matters WHY you get killed... it only matters that it was unlawful and violent. Furthermore if a Muslim kills for Al Qaeda or they kill for Hezbollah, they're both killing for different reasons, with Al Qaeda being a Sunni Wahabist sect and Hezbollah being a regional Shia sect. So while they may be claim to kill for the sake of their religion, their real motives are obvious.

If we keep chasing around the Muslim Boogie Man we'll ignore the real things that are killing us here in the West and make us less safe is what I'm saying.

i agree with the christian comment, im more scared of the tea party fanatics then the domestic muslims
The stats back you up, the FBI said that right wing militias are the most dangerous terrorist threat in America

The coli isn't a place where you get attention the only time in your life by making disrespectful comments about deceased people. Shut the fukk up. Keep the trolls out of here.
Stop crying like a lil bytch ass nikka, if you don't like the trolls IGNORE them, read above this, grown men are having a convo and ignoring the trolls, why can't you do that?

Folks don't understand how much of experts groups like Al-Qadea and Hamas are at this bomb making shyt

If this was those big league terror groups they wouldn't be trying to kill marathon runners that is 100% for sure.

OPTiMO

SamsoniteMan
Daps
Reppin
From the Bay to Central CA
I don't think it matters WHY you get killed... it only matters that it was unlawful and violent. Furthermore if a Muslim kills for Al Qaeda or they kill for Hezbollah, they're both killing for different reasons, with Al Qaeda being a Sunni Wahabist sect and Hezbollah being a regional Shia sect. So while they may be claim to kill for the sake of their religion, their real motives are obvious.

If we keep chasing around the Muslim Boogie Man we'll ignore the real things that are killing us here in the West and make us less safe is what I'm saying.

The stats back you up, the FBI said that right wing militias are the most dangerous terrorist threat in America

Stop crying like a lil bytch ass nikka, if you don't like the trolls IGNORE them, read above this, grown men are having a convo and ignoring the trolls, why can't you do that?
What's the point of having them here then? I don't want read that shyt, neither do you. Put the trash away. Don't call no one a little botch with your erkel ass neither.

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
No matter who did this, these mass killings are happening closer and closer to each other...

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Amerikkka is done. Over. Aint no amount of marches, speeches, CCW's, AR15's that will cover the fact up. People in this country have nothing to look forward too and resort to acts such as these. The sea of nothingness is a real problem.

My only advice is to save as much money as you need and head to the islands. That's my plan.

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
What's the point of having them here then? I don't want read that shyt, neither do you. Put the trash away. Don't call no one a little botch with your erkel ass neither.

Man you wouldn't say that shyt to me thats for sure :laff:

You are a fukking cac wigger little fakkit and this is the first and last time I respond to you, get off my dikk.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Doubt it's Muslim terrorisrs

Some fundamentalist Christian fanatic

sent from royalty via tapatalk