Breaking News: Bombs Set Off At Finish Line Of Boston Marathon

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
people saying they dont know if its a terrorist attack...how is this not?? :snoop: they should just go ahead and say they dont know if its arabs? we know thats what they mean by terrorist.

Its really pitiful. The ironic thing about it, is that I was watching a doc on the OKC bombing over the weekend.

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
I doubt this is some kind of organized terrorist attack. Why would Al Qaeda in their weakened depleted state expose themselves and a valuable terror cell at a comparitavely weaksauce attack? This is obviously some kind of jackass domestic terrorist.

To all the people saying Muslims did this, the last 10 or so terrorist attacks, and I include shooting rampages as terrorist attacks, have ALL been done by Christians, so stfu.

That being said, I don't want any kind of censorship, so all those who want people to stop trolling and saying stupid comments, go to BBC.com forums or some shyt, this is the coli.

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
12 dead, nearly 50 injured after 2 explosions rock Boston Marathon, law enforcement sources confirm

BOSTON — Two explosions shattered the euphoria of the Boston Marathon finish line on Monday, sending authorities out on the course to carry off the injured while the stragglers in the 26.2-mile trek from Hopkinton were rerouted away from the smoking site of the blasts.

A federal law-enforcement source told The Post there are at least 12 dead and nearly 50 injured. Fox News reported that Massachusetts General Hospital was treating 10 people with amputated limbs and all operating rooms were on hold.

Law-enforcement sources said at least the first explosion occurred in the lobby of the Fairmont Hotel.

"There were two bombs that exploded near the finish line in today's Boston Marathon," The Boston Marathon's official Facebook page read. "We are working with law enforcement to understand what exactly has happened."

According to reports, authorities in Boston found a third explosive device that had not gone off and police were going to perform a controlled explosion. The airspace above the city was ordered cleared as well.

“This changes everything [in New York],’’ one source told The Post. “Everyone’s on high alert. Our marathon was canceled in November. Who knows if that changed someone’s plans?’’

12 dead, nearly 50 injured after 2 explosions rock Boston Marathon, law enforcement sources confirm - NYPOST.com

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
I doubt this is some kind of organized terrorist attack. Why would Al Qaeda in their weakened depleted state expose themselves and a valuable terror cell at a comparitavely weaksauce attack? This is obviously some kind of jackass domestic terrorist.

To all the people saying Muslims did this, the last 10 or so terrorist attacks, and I include shooting rampages as terrorist attacks, have ALL been done by Christians, so stfu.

That being said, I don't want any kind of censorship, so all those who want people to stop trolling and saying stupid comments, go to BBC.com forums or some shyt, this is the coli.

So those crazy cacs were killing in the name of Jesus :ohhh:

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE

i agree with the christian comment, im more scared of the tea party fanatics then the domestic muslims

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
What does taxation have to do with this?
I understand your first two points, but the last two confuse me.

its a direct attack on the govt adn the system more than bombing a marathon

the message is as important as the event

theres a reason it happened in Boston on "Patriot Day" as well on the day we all PAY the govt april 15th deadline for income taxes..

its a domestic "partiot terrorists" (homegrown american citizens who are pro-gun anti govt)

^^ the question is.. is this a grassroots group or a false flag..

both scenarios seem plausible due to the circumstances of the event.. there is motive for either

RadaMillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, Uganda
Muslims are like :whoa: please don't let be a muslim behind this

Whites are like :whoa: please don't let it be an angry white male

Everyone else is like :comeon: it's one if u two....

OPTiMO

SamsoniteMan
Daps
Reppin
From the Bay to Central CA

The coli isn't a place where you get attention the only time in your life by making disrespectful comments about deceased people. Shut the fukk up. Keep the trolls out of here.

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

Folks don't understand how much of experts groups like Al-Qadea and Hamas are at this bomb making shyt