Breaking news**** audio of Keke Palmer mom threatening to put a bullet in Darius released

Traveler

All Star
Daps
Bro you preaching to the choir … I’ve been there before.

And hell yeah what’s up with all these dudes just siding with Keke before even getting all the facts… I can tell her mom ain’t nothing but a reformed hood rat too so I’m not believing half of what she say….

Women will lie about some EXTREME things … they definitely can have that devil up in them heavy
Reformed? :russ:

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
I just wanna see the video and what led up to it. My guess is that she was being disrespectful and dude snapped. Not that that would make it acceptable, but I don’t think she was just in the kitchen, quietly cooking his dinner and he comes home and starts beating on her.

Studious one

Change names, like change clothes; stay a fly girl
Daps
Keke and her family got the bigger microphone so they're able to bully him in the court of public opinion. Plus she's rich and he broke so she probably about to bully him in court too.

Oh well. This is why I tell brothas to not date above your level. I wish I would be in some situation where some woman is able to bully me around in life cause she's more known than I am and got more money than me.

@CouldntBeMeTho

I date on my level.
I just feel it’s a lot of fukkery from both sides. Probably hitting on both sides, he’s just on camera.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yikes this woman is destroying her career all to stand by acting out at an usher concer

and Usher destroyed a child's life

:damn:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh you are absolutely right about that.

And you’re kind of proving everyone’s ultimate point: this MAN put a baby in her and knew that he would be able to get money out of her because of it. However trifling it is, women can play that game because we CARRY THE CHILD. This man was dropping d!ck to simply get access to her $.
This reads like you think you know these people. You’re speaking on his intentions. And “put a baby in her”. They both chose to be having raw sex . How do you know she’s not the one who wanted to be pregnant? Like women not out here saying “nut in me”

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Sounds like a great mother. Bum ass nikka pays no bills and choking bytches

TrillaMonsoon

Fun God
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nation Of Fun
Exactly.

And this is all I was trying to say.

You got virgins and simps on this site wanting to ride for Keke but I'm like, not so fast.

Let's let the other shoe drop first. Nothing about this story makes sense.

I know how women will lie. I've had women to lie on me numerous times.

Women are closer to Satan than they are to God. I seen too much in my life!

This is the same dude that says he doesn't date women above his level. So if you keep having piece of shyt women in your life, gues what breh...

kobe-bryant-yeah.gif

LiveFromLondon

Superstar
Daps
I just wanna see the video and what led up to it. My guess is that she was being disrespectful and dude snapped. Not that that would make it acceptable, but I don’t think she was just in the kitchen, quietly cooking his dinner and he comes home and starts beating on her.
Yeah after seeing her talk about Claire Huxtable and her general mannerisms, chick does seem she can be insufferable. Then you add in she's the breadwinner, she will likely be on a 1000 with her bs.

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
...... aight,shyt. I was wrong....the Nygga is abusive! Nyggas choking his own sister,where this smoke at with Nyggas...ole angry ass light skinned ass Nygga...(no offense to lighskin brehs) this nygga mixed?

Also,this nygga got the nerve to tell his Mama on somebody AFTER he been whooping his girl ass..ole lame ass Nygga.