Breaking news**** audio of Keke Palmer mom threatening to put a bullet in Darius released

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
Your daughter could be getting the hell beat out of her for a year? And you would "let them work it out"? :skip:

Does it make more sense that the mom was letting her daughter get beat up and abused for over a year?

OR

Does it make more sense that maybe some of this is being exaggerated? Or they were putting hands on each other?
Her mom probably kept quiet because her daughter was the cash cow. Mom stick her nose in too much, then she’s cut off.

On the other hand, I’m sure she emasculated the hell out of that man and probably repeatedly beat and cheat on him. But now that there’s a baby involved there’s an incentive to take his transgressions public

Thingsfallapart

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Maybe cause she doesn't want her daughter to get hurt/killed? :dahell:

And how do you know it was against her daughter's wishes?? :what:
Because if Keke wanted it public at that time, she would have made it public herself. Obviously, like many abused women they don’t want people to know.

If you’re a mother and your daughter is being abused why the fukk would your first inclination be to run to Twitter behind your daughters back to tell her business?

Anyone that knows anything about DV knows you can’t help someone being abused until they’re ready.

Daps
Her mom probably kept quiet because her daughter was the cash cow. Mom stick her nose in too much, then she’s cut off.

On the other hand, I’m sure she emasculated the hell out of that man and probably repeatedly beat and cheat on him. But now that there’s a baby involved there’s an incentive to take his transgressions public

Yep. Like I said, I believe stuff was happening on both sides. I know women who like to be with a man that they have power over. Keke is that type. But you can only do that for so long before a man loses it. Not saying it's right to put hands on anybody though. He should have been left. But he didn't want to lose access and money so I get it.

Daps
Because if Keke wanted it public at that time, she would have made it public herself. Obviously, like many abused women they don’t want people to know.

If you’re a mother and your daughter is being abused why the fukk would your first inclination be to run to Twitter behind your daughters back to tell her business?

Anyone that knows anything about DV knows you can’t help someone being abused until they’re ready.

Breh the man has no power over Keke. There is a lack of a power dynamic on his side. That's what you don't seem to understand. Keke Palmer don't need that man and never did. That's why she was okay with him getting embarrassed and she was okay with making videos making fun of him.

DV doesn't work when there is no power dynamic there. For what you said to be true, he would have either had to be on her level... or above her.

She already showed us that she never respected that man and she damn sure wasn't scared of him.

You don't make videos making fun of your abusive significant other if you respect and or are afraid of him.

Thingsfallapart

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh the man has no power over Keke. There is a lack of a power dynamic on his side. That's what you don't seem to understand. Keke Palmer don't need that man and never did. That's why she was okay with him getting embarrassed and she was okay with making videos making fun of him.

DV doesn't work when there is no power dynamic there. For what you said to be true, he would have either had to be on her level... or above her.

She already showed us that she never respected that man and she damn sure wasn't scared of him.

You don't make videos making fun of your abusive significant other if you respect and or are afraid of him.
You clearly have no experience with DV and no clue what you’re talking about. Sometimes it’s okay to just be quiet if you’re out of your depth.

Daps
You clearly have no experience with DV and no clue what you’re talking about. Sometimes it’s okay to just be quiet if you’re out of your depth.

Why did she make a video making fun of a man who was being abusive? Who purposely triggers their abuser and then goes back home to be abused some more?

Daps
tumblr_n4wflarbZ81qmeeo4o1_r1_500.gif

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Y'all still believing women... Smh

Don't know when yarl going to learn.
Never...

Evidence gonna come out with Keke hitting this nikka. Her mother threatening him with not seeing his kid and she is going to chop him up in little pieces.

But as soon as the next story comes out where a women say something...ur going to run and believe it again

Because y'all retarded. It's that simple

Last edited:

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
Why did she make a video making fun of a man who was being abusive? Who purposely triggers their abuser and then goes back home to be abused some more?
People that get abuse gas light the abusers all the time. As someone who witnessed this up close and personal a lot of people that get abused aren’t without their own negativity, it just should never get to the point of physicality being involved.

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When that Usher situation came out someone in the twitter comments said something like people are about to see how really Darius is

I was confused but now, it all makes sense. I wish I could find that comment

He clearly has serious issues if it's known he choked out his own sister. Lock that mf up