Breaking news**** audio of Keke Palmer mom threatening to put a bullet in Darius released

Daps
People that get abuse gas light the abusers all the time. As someone who witnessed this up close and personal a lot of people that get abused aren’t without their own negativity, it just should never get to the point of physicality being involved.

I agree with this. And abuse also happens on both sides. She could have very well been putting her hands on him but she only released the time he did it to her.

And I'm of the belief that if she did hit him, he never should have hit her.

If a woman hits me, I'm not about to fight her. I'll just leave.

Rockstar Mom

PhatGurlSwag
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn!!!!!
I mean, this doesn’t make him look any less guilty. In fact, it just confirms it. Keke mom is clearly reacting to something he did to her daughter. How come his mother didn’t post any follow up text message denying that her son was choking out his sister and abusing others, when kekes mom said it? Because she probably can’t.

These text hurt him more than help him. A family of abusive idiots.

Henny and_ HotWings

A well seasoned nikka
Daps
Reppin
Bmore stand up!
Your daughter could be getting the hell beat out of her for a year? And you would "let them work it out"? :skip:

Does it make more sense that the mom was letting her daughter get beat up and abused for over a year?

OR

Does it make more sense that maybe some of this is being exaggerated? Or they were putting hands on each other?
THIS….

I remember about 5 years ago, me and an ex got into a terrible argument… I didn’t disrespect her at all but she was INSANELY drunk and she literally attacked me and hit me several times… after about 30 seconds of this, I had had enough… I pinned her against the wall and had my hand around her throat. I didn’t choke her … I just held her at bay so she couldn’t move and so she could realize how much stronger I was than her so she could get a grip and come to her senses.

When I finally let her go, this bytch had the nerve to TELL ME that I was abusive one….

:skip:

The very next day, her sister sent me a voice text threatening me, telling me how she was going to get all their male cousins and all the street nikkas in their family to come kill me….

It was clear that my ex didn’t keep it 100 with her family and tried to make it seem like I whooped her ass which was soooo not the case, this bytch literally attacked me all because we were having a bad argument (that she was losing) and she couldn’t control her liquor. I simply defended myself to stop her from assaulting me.

:gucci:

The point is, if your family member KNOWS you getting abused, they wouldn’t waste any time with waiting for things to work out. The average relative would speak up on something like that almost immediately.

Most families don’t play that shyt, especially black families ….. ESPECIALLY black families from the hood

:aicmon:

Last edited:
Daps
THIS….

I remember about 5 years ago, me and an ex got into a terrible argument… I didn’t disrespect her at all but she was INSANELY drunk and she literally attacked me and hit me several times… after about 30 seconds of this, I had had enough… I pinned her against the wall and had my hand around her throat. I didn’t choke her … I just held her at bay so she couldn’t move and so she could realize how much stronger I was than her so she could get a grip and come to her senses.

When I finally let her go, this bytch had the nerve to TELL ME that I was abusive one….

:skip:

The very next day, her sister sent me a voice text threatening me, telling me how she was going to get all their male cousins and all the street nikkas in their family to come kill me….

It was clear that my ex didn’t keep it 100 with her family and tried to make it seem like I whooped her ass which was soooo not the case, this bytch literally attacked me all because we were having a bad argument (that she was losing) and she couldn’t control her liquor. I simply defended myself to stop her from assaulting me.

:gucci:

The point is, if your family member KNOWS you getting abused, they wouldn’t waste any time with waiting for things to work out. The average relative would speak up on something like that almost immediately.

Most families don’t play that shyt, especially black families ….. ESPECIALLY black folks from the hood

:aicmon:

Exactly.

And this is all I was trying to say.

You got virgins and simps on this site wanting to ride for Keke but I'm like, not so fast.

Let's let the other shoe drop first. Nothing about this story makes sense.

I know how women will lie. I've had women to lie on me numerous times.

Women are closer to Satan than they are to God. I seen too much in my life!

Henny and_ HotWings

A well seasoned nikka
Daps
Reppin
Bmore stand up!
Exactly.

And this is all I was trying to say.

You got virgins and simps on this site wanting to ride for Keke but I'm like, not so fast.

Let's let the other shoe drop first. Nothing about this story makes sense.

I know how women will lie. I've had women to lie on me numerous times.

Women are closer to Satan than they are to God. I seen too much in my life!
Bro you preaching to the choir … I’ve been there before.

And hell yeah what’s up with all these dudes just siding with Keke before even getting all the facts… I can tell her mom ain’t nothing but a reformed hood rat too so I’m not believing half of what she say….

Women will lie about some EXTREME things … they definitely can have that devil up in them heavy

Last edited:
Daps
Dude need to lawyer up. Idk what really went on between them but I've seen this game plenty of times to have a hunch of when it's being played.

The best move for him is to get a lawyer and do the talking through them

Exactly. He better not respond through social media.

Even though we both know he probably will. :francis:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
We knew dude was a bytch when he
cried over her going to the usher concert.
UKVu0t8.gif

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
I'm sure he also has tapes on them .
Dude doesn't have a job, he will fight for custody so he can get a check
Oh you are absolutely right about that.

And you’re kind of proving everyone’s ultimate point: this MAN put a baby in her and knew that he would be able to get money out of her because of it. However trifling it is, women can play that game because we CARRY THE CHILD. This man was dropping d!ck to simply get access to her $.

omnifax

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kalamazoo, MI #ADOS
Dude gonna have to hold whatever L he gets from this. There is no way in this climate people are going to believe any alternate version of events coming from him at this point. I'm not saying he's guilty or innocent just that the deck is stacked against him and he has no money or celebrity to even the odds.