Breaking news**** audio of Keke Palmer mom threatening to put a bullet in Darius released

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I still think we aren't being told the whole story.

I saw a video where her mom is saying that this abuse has been going on for over a year.

So you just now threatening him? :dahell:

He been abusing her all this time but you just now saying something about it? :dahell:

He been abusing her but she making videos with Usher to troll him? :dahell:

Something aint right in this story.
Some women are scared to speak up. Meek may not have told her mother until years later.

You see how everyone didn’t take her serious when she spoke up about Trey Songz.

Now look how that turned out.

Daps
Some women are scared to speak up. Meek may not have told her mother until years later.

You see how everyone didn’t take her serious when she spoke up about Trey Songz.

Now look how that turned out.

Her mama said in the video that she knew about all of this over a year ago.

Maybe Keke was scared. What was her mom scared of? :ld:

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
What about when he choked me in Smoke back yard?

:dahell:

F9xpqUZXEAAOr8V.jpg

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
Her mama said in the video that she knew about all of this over a year ago.

Maybe Keke was scared. What was her mom scared of? :ld:

Trying to let them work it out. Keke seems to be the type of woman that could handle her own. I'm sure she was part of the problem. At this point if he's being overtly abusive...and it has been happening more than Keke let on... then its understandable for her family to want to lay hands on dude.

Daps
Trying to let them work it out. Keke seems to be the type of woman that could handle her own. I'm sure she was part of the problem. At this point if he's being overtly abusive...and it has been happening more than Keke let on... then its understandable for her family to want to lay hands on dude.

Your daughter could be getting the hell beat out of her for a year? And you would "let them work it out"? :skip:

Does it make more sense that the mom was letting her daughter get beat up and abused for over a year?

OR

Does it make more sense that maybe some of this is being exaggerated? Or they were putting hands on each other?

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
Your daughter could be getting the hell beat out of her for a year? And you would "let them work it out"? :skip:

Does it make more sense that the mom was letting her daughter get beat up and abused for over a year?

OR

Does it make more sense that maybe some of this is being exaggerated? Or they were putting hands on each other?

The second statement.