BREAKING: N. Korea says it has final approval for nuclear attack on U.S.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Thats what im saying. Its not the damn Koreans we have to be worried about :damn: The Russians and the Chinese are playing chess with our asses..

:russ:

China has absolutely no interest in going to any type of war right now. Neither them or the Russians have the capability to project power.

This is a front because NK wants food to its people don't starve to death.

Fmju

Fixture
Daps
Reppin
PG
If the chinese & russians were planning on mobilizing im pretty sure we'd know a lil something something

right? :sadcam:

SHAQAVELLI

We Are Penn State
Daps
Reppin
PA
:russ:

China has absolutely no interest in going to any type of war right now. Neither them or the Russians have the capability to project power.

This is a front because NK wants food to its people don't starve to death.
I could be wrong, but I believe Russia has the largest nuclear bomb in the world ... and the largest arsenal of nuclear weapons in the world :lupe:

SHAQAVELLI

We Are Penn State
Daps
Reppin
PA
I'm not too worried about it though. We're "kinda" cool with Russia.

Last year we had a chance to go invade Iran with Israel but didn't, mainly because Russia basically said to us "if you want to attack Iran, we're gonna get involved :ufdup:."

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I could be wrong, but I believe Russia has the largest nuclear bomb in the world ... and the largest arsenal of nuclear weapons in the world :lupe:

True but their infrastructure is complete shyt. Those are all leftover from the old days when they were a true power.

They can try using those 30-40 year old weapons, no guarantee they are going to work. :usure:

Vagina Thief

Your mother has nuts
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I'm not too worried about it though. We're "kinda" cool with Russia.

Last year we had a chance to go invade Iran with Israel but didn't, mainly because Russia basically said to us "if you want to attack Iran, we're gonna get involved :ufdup:."

:whoa: the US doesn't want it with Russia or the Chinese. Imagine a large scale invasion from the north while the US fleet is scattered in the pacific and the middle east.

:birdman:

SHAQAVELLI

We Are Penn State
Daps
Reppin
PA
:whoa: the US doesn't want it with Russia or the Chinese. Imagine a large scale invasion from the north while the US fleet is scattered in the pacific and the middle east.

:birdman:
Yeah, that's what I'm saying -- I was just saying I wasn't too worried about Russia or China bustin their guns on us. If anything happens with Korea, we're going to avoid stepping on Russia/China's toes and I believe they'll do the same to us.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Unfortunately if communist nations teamed up against all democracies I think we'd all be forced to bow down, no doubt about it.