BREAKING: N. Korea says it has final approval for nuclear attack on U.S.

Fmju

Fixture
Daps
Reppin
PG
:whoa: the US doesn't want it with Russia or the Chinese. Imagine a large scale invasion from the north while the US fleet is scattered in the pacific and the middle east.

:birdman:
Red Dawn :sadcam:

US picked the wrong time for gun control. Give everybody they guns back cuz if the ruuskiis invade we gon need them

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Yeah, wait, I'm confused. We've got China, North Korea, I think Cuba?? Russia isn't recognized as communist, right?

Russia isn't communist, and I forgot about NK being communist even though they don't call themselves that.

Either way, Russia and China aren't looking to battle and we really aren't either.

You guys forget that this is the type of battles the US military was built for, not running after individuals through jungles or cities.

Toe to toe, military to military, I'll put the US up against any country with ease. :birdman:

Vagina Thief

Your mother has nuts
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Russia isn't communist, and I forgot about NK being communist even though they don't call themselves that.

Either way, Russia and China aren't looking to battle and we really aren't either.

You guys forget that this is the type of battles the US military was built for, not running after individuals through jungles or cities.

Toe to toe, military to military, I'll put the US up against any country with ease. :birdman:

:scusthov: You really think Billy and Tommy can fukk with Xiang Pu Sung and Vladmir Rostevik?

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
:scusthov: You really think Billy and Tommy can fukk with Xiang Pu Sung and Vladmir Rostevik?

You name me anything they got that can fukk with this.

b2%20f18_3.jpg

Nasty. :scusthov: