BREAKING: N. Korea says it has final approval for nuclear attack on U.S.

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
h1D89D845
............:russ:..........

Daps
Say what you want but if North Korea set shyt off, I kinda wont care...Life for black people's been fukked up for so long. This will probably even the playing field. Life's a bytch...who's ready to die :youngsabo:

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Kim jong un aint shyt but a real life cobra commander always pointin them struggle nukes into outer space trying to take over the universe and fail only to try again the next day.

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
North Korea doin all this posturing to save face after all that tough talk. They aint gonna do nothin. Honestly why would you mess with a country that can literrally flatten ya whole country? I don't get all this beer muscle talk from N Korea?

This man understands. :salute:

They cant back down from all the reckless talk but they know they can't go forward. They're between a rock and a hard place. Go back on their talk and look like punks or go forward and get punked.

I'mHigh

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
no they dont without us none of them nikkas would have jobs

Exactly. China wants nothing to do with a war with America, nor do we with them. Our economies rely too much on each other.

Korea aint about shyt man. This little faq has been running his mouth since his pops died, nothing will happen.